016.

Sky looks around before landing her eyes on a crisply framed picture of Lakeith and Evelyn. "Cute.." Sky mumbles, picking up the frame and questionably observing Evelyn. 

"Yeah.. that's his woman." Briana agrees, proudly smiling.

"You sure about that ? " Sky questions, knowing good and well this ' Evelyn ' was behaving as no kind of woman of her cousin's.

Briana sighs before saying.. "Yeah.. I'm sure. There's more to Evelyn than meets the eye. I'm sure she loves your cousin by now."

"Hm.." Is all Sky says before feeling a tap on her shoulder..

"Stop touching my sister's things. She's moving out, not having a yard sale." Marlena snaps, snatching the gold frame from her hands and placing it in one of the many boxes around the home. 

Sky swiftly turns around, preparing to give lip before realizing who was standing before her.. "O- oh my goodness.. you're Marlena Jackson. I have all of your music.. I can't wait until you officially break solo. Your former group members have nothing on you-"

Marlena holds her hand up.. "Yeah yeah yeah.. I know. Just don't touch my sisters' things anymore."

Sky embarrassingly nods and finds the courage to follow a now walking Marlena.. "Well I'm sorry. I didn't notice you two were related. You were at the barbeque?-"

"Everyone knew I was at the barbeque. What? You have some eye issues I don't know about? Because you didn't seem to have any trouble connecting those punches and ruining birthday parties so.."

"Oh about that.. I really am sorry. I didn't mean to mess anything up for her, Lakeith told us how important her day was to him and I take accountability. I love her for him. She's really the only woman he's met in a genuine setting, but from what I've seen with her and Chaz says differently. I mean he kissed her. The pictures are everywhere. I don't know what to think of her now-"

"As if your vain of her matters? Lakeith is still with her and are actually on their way back now so if he obviously doesn't have a problem, neither should you. It's not your relationship-"

"Well I know that but aren't you worried any? I thought you and Chaz were a serious thing once upon a time.. probably even now still..."

Marlena's eyes roll as she tapes up another box.. Of course she would think Marlena and Chaz were lovers. So did everyone else.. even people who lived under rocks. 

Chaz and Marlena were musical/ platonic soulmates. They birthed many beautiful/ successful songs with one another and despite Marlena leaving his camp a few years back, they still spoke highly of each other in interviews personally and on paper interviews as well.

Though when asked were they ever involved, they never said much or vaguely answered because it was really no one's business and knew they weren't obligated to answer the question, due to both learning the ins and outs with previous press training in the beginning of their careers. And them not answering only made the world even more involved. They romanticized everything they did together, especially their former material and time together.

Marlena didn't understand in the beginning but when Chaz explained to her that when you leave much for the imagination.. it's easy for the world to romanticize two prepossessing individuals though their music together, she understood. Marlena also guesses she wasn't too convincing whenever they performed live in the past..

She would have a facial expression as if she was purring at him as he firmly holds onto her waist with one hand while smiling and singing to her. This used to be their signature thing for a long while before Marlena ended up leaving him. Nonetheless even though they were infatuated with each other ( even to this day) , their paths just do not meet intimately.