015.

Anxious, was all Evelyn could bring herself to feel as she rides in the limo Chaz sent to her hotel (Four Seasons). Silence being the only thing heard as the driver remains hushed.. 

Asia was around, though only in their hotel room since Evelyn made her remain behind. She knows she told her she could come, though when the time actually came.. she didn't want to go around her sister's wishes. 

Of course she was angry but, Evelyn knows she would get over this. This night wasn't about Asia. This was all about Evelyn.. 

Once the limo comes to a stop, Evelyn knows she has to get out but she feels as if everything was going in slow motion and that her thoughts were moving around her head in one huge circle. She believed she would've been able to hold her composure, though the fan in her was beginning to splurge out.

Evelyn thought since she and Chaz spoke over the phone nearly all night, she would know how hold to uphold herself and have a good connection with him physically but she should've known she wouldn't hesitate to scream like a wild banshee when she actually sees him. Though despite her thinking she had all of her emotions on lock, she has to be classy nonetheless because if she came in his place of business as a crazy fan, Chaz wouldn't like her energy very much...

Chaz needed a dancer.. not a fawner. She was sure he has enough of those around him already.

When the driver opens her door and assists her with stepping out, she feels someone else grab her one free hand. Looking up as the driver finally releases her other hand, she sees a man who had a resemblance to Chaz before realizing the man was his brother. His name was (Nino). She knows since she was a fan and made it her business to know the people he had around him. Well the people he actually showed..

"   I'm Chaz's older brother Nino. Your sisters inside.. come on.   " He says guiding her by his side as they walk. "You know you are so hot steam is coming up off you girl. I could drink your bath water if my brother wasn't trying to beat me to it."

"Okay." She says without thinking.

Nino eyes her strangely...

"I- I mean uhh.." She chokes on her words.

Fabulous.. now he probably was wondering if she even had anything going on in her brain of hers since she allowed her nerves to consume her. Thankfully Nino shrugs and continues to provide her with his chivalry while they walk upstairs. "Come on angel.. this way." He guides her further up the stairs and into the hallway.

"A- angel?  Evelyn is my name..."

"I know.. but we all call you angel because Chaz calls you angel. See Chaz wrote this song on the album called lush. The album is about you of course but for this particular song, he doesn't want the public to know it's about you since people are sensitive nowadays. So anyone could be angel you know?"

"What's the lyrics ?"

"Ehh my brother don't like for people to get any previews."

"Come on.. please."

Nino side eyes her for a few seconds before giving in.. "I'm searching for a BSN, a shelf booty so high it's above the sea.. like a moth to a flame I can't help myself, she's only sixteen, but if her booty blare angel coming with me."

Damn.. the song was about her. She had a BSN and of course she was sixteen a few years back. She can understand why he wasn't going to use her real name for the song.. people were sensitive and analyzed too deeply. People would paint him as odd and wouldn't be as understanding.

Good thing she wasn't creeped out. She was flustered actually..

When she was around the ages sixteen through eighteen, she never believed she was the cutest apple in the bowl because she believed Marlena was the one who got the good looks then, so for a man as handsome as Chaz to find her prepossessing, skyrocketed her now already high confidence.