014.

Evelyn seeps her eyes into the wall as she listens to Lakeith ramble on about how sorry he was on behalf of his cousins behavior earlier yesterday. Conversing over the phone seemed to be all they were doing now since Evelyn had to leave Lakeith early to prepare for Chaz. 

She still has a good grip of time on her hands but Marlena wanted her to go back home to Arizona before they fly to New York due to this may being the final time she sees her loved ones in a while. Chaz was unforeseeable, so he may have her remain in New York or Los Angeles with him the first time they see each other's faces. All really depending on the energy he received from Evelyn. 

Marlena had even told her he was highly spiritual and was even an empath so she was uneasy. Consequently, there was plenty on her mind. First impressions were everything.. 

"You can stop apologizing now. I really don't want to hear this all day. I do have things to do.." Evelyn raises her voice, huffing and puffing as if she was on the brink of jumping off the edge because of how irksome she deems him to be. 

"Well if you accept the apologies I've been giving you all day then maybe you wouldn't have to. Damn, what is your problem?" 

"I just don't understand how poof.. you magically forget your cousins have beef. Their little WrestleMania brawl ruined my entire birthday celebration." 

"Look.. I understand you baby.. I do but you acting like I twisted their arms. I didn't twist their arms neither did I put a gun to their heads.. they chose to involve themselves in an altercation.   Now I acknowledge I should've reminded Tammy and my mother, but it was an honest mistake. I have a lot on my mind.. You can't place all the blame on me. Besides.. Sky and Rosie were sweethearts the entire time, their only problem was with each other.. nothing to do with you." 

"I beg to differ.. Sky has problems. She may haven't said anything out of the way when we were all eating but it's obvious she doesn't like me too much. I don't want her around me. Rosie's okay.. Sky no."  

"Baby-" 

"Look I barely like your brother and father as much as they like me.. which isn't much liking but I'm tolerating them for you. Now Sky is the one person I don't want around. This is non-negotiable." 

Lakeith sighs.. "Okay fine. You forgive me?" 

"Yes... I forgive you." Evelyn ultimately says. 

Evelyn may haven't said anything about her before because she knew she was his cousin though she noticed the small looks she would give her. They were unreadable but still gave off cold energy. 

She didn't know the backstory between Sky and Lakeith. She didn't know if Sky was either another of one of his family members he told her who were big babies who didn't know how to come to terms with Lakeith directing his attention elsewhere or if she was only odd. Either way.. she didn't want to know and was glad Lakeith would do as she asked. 

"Evelyn.. honestly fuck that bitch and forget Lakeith.. just hang up on him. We have to finish packing." Asia whispers, who has been relaxing in her room the entire day.

Lakeith chuckles.. "I know that ain't Asia trying to whisper.. if so tell her she suck at it. I've been nothing but nice to her. Even paid for her carnival ticket.-" 

"I didn't twist your arm neither did I put a gun to your head." Asia mocks, blowing a raspberry before loudly popping a bubble she blew up with her gum..

"Asia please.." Evelyn begs.  

"She need to mind her business. Why is she even around while we talking? This is supposed to be between us. How would you like it if I had all of my homeboys in our conversation?"