Mr. Khurana

Shivay and Anika reached conference hall and saw a young man sitting there engrossed in his laptop.

"Hello Mr.khurana." shivay greeted him.

The man lifted his eyes from the laptop. On seeing shivay he got up and shakes his hand with shivay.

They sat down. Shivay signed Anika to sit down. She obeyed him and sat opposite to Mr.khurana.

He passed her a lustful smile and she got shocks on seeing his face. She was getting uncomfortable. Shivay was watching each and every actions of them.
They started discussing about the deal.

In the middle of the discussion, Anika felt something on her leg. It was coming close to her private part. She looked at Mr.khurana. He was sitting like nothing is happening. She looked at Shivay. He was also engrossed in the discussion.

"Shivay" suddenly Anika called him.

Shivqy kooled at her raising his eyebrows. Suddenly the thing which was riding on her leg got down. She shook her head. He let out a sigh and continued his job.

Anika took her phone and opened the camera. Putting it under the table making its easy to see her under table she observed it clearly.

On seeing the thing which was disturbing her rubbing her leg, she slowly put shivay's leg infront. He looked towards her. She smiled at him.

Shivay was feeling something on his legs. He looked under the table, the thing he saw boiled his blood. He suddenly got up pushing the chair back. Seeing him Mr.khurana and Anika also stood up.

Shivay looked at Anika with questioning eyes. Getting the meaning of his look, she alowly nodded her head. Shivay looked at Mr.khurana with blood shot eyes.

"MR.DAKSH KHURANA, HOW DARE YOU" he asked him holding his collar. Seeing him burning like a volcano Daksh got scared very much.

"W-what d-did I d-do??" He asked stammering.

" you are here to sign the deal not to take advantage of my PA. Got it?"shivay asked him and continued

"And now the deal is cancelled you can go" shivay said and Daksh looked at him widening his eyes.

"You can't do this. I was working on it from the past 3 months."

"I don't care. Get out." He said trying to keep him calm.

"But shi......."

"I SAID GET OUT OR ELSE YOU WILL BE ADMITTED IN THE HOSPITAL AND THAT TOO IN THE MORTUARY" shivay said and the next second they didn't find Daksh.
Anika got confused. She looked here and there. But here is no sign of him.

"Where did he go??" she looked down from the window and saw daksh entering his car.

"Hein? If we run from third floor to the parking lot it will take at least 15 minutes to reach there. But he took just 3 minutes to reach there. Is he the son of Usain Bolt?"

Listening to her shivay chuckled. She turned to him

"Thank you shivay" he smiled and mumbled

"Its OK"

They headed back to sgivay's cabin. Reaching there he asked to anika

"Do you know him"

"Yup." She answered

"How?" He asked her again

"We were at the same college. He was my good friend."

Listening to the word 'friends', he fisted his arms in angry. Anika continued.

"He was there for me in my all needs. And I was feeling blissful to have him with my side."

Listening to all her words he was feeling to yell at her saying Daksh is nothing to her. But alas he can't do anything other than listening to her patiently.

"One day....."

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
Precap : flashback

Hai everyone....

How was the chapter?

Plz do votes and comments