MBA📚

Next day Shivay opened his eyes and saw Malli sleeping on him.

He remembered his Prinku. He slowly made her lay down on the bed.  He got up from the bed and kissed her forehead. Taking his cloths he moved to bathtoom. After a while he came back from bathdoom and saw mallika taking out her dress for freshening up. He smiled at her.  She also smiled back.

"Thank you malli" Shivay said. 

"For what bhai? " she asked in confusion

"I know yesterday you slept with me coz you knew i was scared to sleep alone, right? "He said and she smiled at him.

Like this three months passed. Every sonday Tejvi  OmRu and Prinku came to meet him. Mallika instantly got befriended with OmRu and Prinku.  They considered her as their own sister and TejVi considered her as their own daughter.

One saturday,  Malli and shivay was rearranging their things. Mallika saw shivay's camera. 

"Shiv.... "mallika couldn't complete her sentence

"Malli how many time i have told you to not call me shiv.  Call me bhai. " shivay said annoyed.

"I love annoying you bhai" malli said with a cheeky smile. Shivay shook his head.

"Anyways,  tell me whose camera is this? " malli asked showing the camera to him.

"From where you got this?"shivay asked her back.

"From your cupboard "mallika said.

"Then it would be obviously mine na"shivay said smacking her head

"Then why didn't you show me this early? "Malli asked him

"If i took it out,  then principal sir will scold us na,  that why."shivay said in a sad tone.

"Acha,  then i definitely should show this to papa"saying this she ran out from the room with his camera.  Shivay ran behind her yelling at her to stop. But she ran to principal's room.

"Papa i want to show you something " mallika entered in without knocking. Shivay also ran behind her

"What is it beta? "He asked taking her in his lap.

"Its nothing sir. Malli give it back to me plzz" shivay said immediately

"See papa."she gave the camera to him.  He took it from her.

"Whose this beta" he asked at her

"Its bhai's. I found it today. "Mallika said. 

Avinash called shivay through his hand. He slowly moved to him. Avinash opened the camera and she got amazed by his skill.

"Who brought you this? " avinash asked.

"My bade papa gave me this on my 6th birthday." Shivay said with an excitement in his eyes. Avinash noticed it.

"You like to click photos? " he asked

"I love to click photos. I have a dream to become photographer in future.  But my papa don't like it.  That why he send me here. "Shivay started with happiness which turned into sadness.

After listening to shivay Avinash said something to Mallika's ear. She smiled widely.

"Ok papa." She said and got down from his lap. Then she hold Shivay's hand and dragged him to thrir room. He stared confused.  Reaching the room she took out his one dress and gave it to him.