Sadu Singh Oberoi

The washroom door clicked opened and shivay came out wearing his night suit. His phone rang and he picked it up. He looked at the mirror still being in the phone. he saw his Kittu who is sleeping on the floor in a sitting position keeping her head on the edge of the bed. Shivay immediately cut the call and turned to her. He walked to her and took her in his hand.

Shivay slowly put her on the bed. He saw dried tears on her cheeks. His eyed got moistured seeing her tears. He wiped her tears and cupped her cheeks with atmost care. He kissed her forehead and let his lips lingered there for some seconds. He put the blanket on her. Sliding beside her he took her ih his embrace and dozed off.

Two week has gone, shivay didn't talked to her. Whenever Anika tried to talk to him, he is not ready to listen to her. He just leave the place saying that he have important meeting in office or attending any call. Everyday she sleeps on the floor but in the morning,  she saw herself on the bed and she knew its her shivay only. Family also watched the distance between them. In this two week, whenever the youngsters tried to cheer up Anika, she left the place. She didn't even smiled for once.

One friday evening,  shivay returned from office. He marched to his room and he saw Anika sitting in the balcony holding their picture.

Anika felt his presence. She turned and saw him watching her without blinking his eyes. She kept the photo aside and walked to him and stood in front of him. He avoided the eye contact.

"Shivay....."

"Anika, get ready. We have a dinner invitation from one of my client. We have to leave at 7:30." Shivay said sternly. Yes from past two weeks shivay stopped calling her Kittu.  He took out his suit from the wardrobe.

"You get ready here. I will get ready in Om's room." He said and left the room without giving any chance to her to speak.

Shivay got ready and came to their room. He saw her struggling to tie the knot of her blouse.

Anika felt a cold hand on her bare back. She lift her eyes and looked through the mirror. Her eyes met with his. Shivay tied the knot maintaining the eye contact.

(Moodboards are made by me😁)

Shivay turned to go but Anika immediately turned and hugged him tightly keeping her head on his chest. Shivay didn't hugged her back. Anika broke the hug and looked to his face but he averted his gaze.

"Shivay please talk to me. It's been two weeks that you talked to me. It was not that much big mistake for which you are ignoring me." Anika's eyes welled up.

"Anika, we are getting late." Shivay said and left the room. Anika followed him. Reaching the hall, they met all the family members.

"Daadi, we are going for  dinner with one of my client. Maybe we will come tomorrow. I have a conference  with a US client also. So we will stay at any hotel." Shivay said and everyone nodded. They left from there.

The journey was full silent. Shivay didn't looked at her for once. His full concentration was on the road. Anika wanted to break the silence but she also didn't utter a word. Soon the car stopped with a jolt. Shivay came out from the car. He came to her side and opened it for her.
They entered a restaurant. Anika observed the surroundings. There was no one in the restaurant. Just them only.

"Shivay,  why this restaurant is empty?" Anika asked walking with him.

"I don't know. It was arranged by my client, so he only knows the reason." Shivay said sternly.

"But, i can't see anyone here." Anika said confused.

"Mr. And Mrs. Oberoi, your client is waiting at the terrace." The restaurant manager came to them. Shivay nodded and left from there with a confused Anika.

While walking,  Anika's leg slipped and she was about to fell down. But a strong pair of hands encircled her waist. Anika opened her eyes and met with his blue ocean. It was filled with concern.
Shivay made her stand.

"Are you ok ki...... Anika?" Shivay saked.
Anika nodded her head smiling ear to ear.

"Can't you see and walk? What if you fell down?" Shivay shouted.

"You are there na to hold me" Anika said with 440volt smile. Shivay looked at other side.

"Ok,  now come. We are already late. My client must be waiting. After this i have to crack a deal also." Shivay came back to his old avatar

"Sadu Singh Oberoi" Anika muttered under her breath.

"I heard it." Shivay said walking ahead.

"So? I said it for you to listen only." Anika also replied with tadi.

"Ok. Now come." Shivay said coming back to her. They walked to the lift. In the lift, shivay got a call. They came out from the lift with shivay still talking on the phone. He signed Anika to walk ahead, he will be back in a few minutes. Anika nodded her head and walked to the terrace.

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Hai guys.....

Hope you liked the chappy.....

I know it was not that much good but i promise you guys will love next update.

Thnq for all the votes and comments.....

C u soon....