Arnav 😌

Hey guys am back. Lrt not waste time. Baatein baad mei , abhi enjoy reading

💘💘💘💘💘💘

Finally Daadi announced that the rituals are completed. Shivaay looked at the sleeping Anika , who was sitting beside him wide awake , till Daadi was saying that the rituals got comlpeted.

"This girl can sleep in a nano second." Shivay said shaking his head in disbelieve .

"Okay guys, i have to take this lady kumbakaran to our room. Bye, will see you tomorrow." Shivay said standing up and took Anika in his hand. He ran  to their room , knowing that if he stood there for a second more , his family will make his o my mata by making fun of him. Reaching the room, he slowly opened the door with his leg and eneterd in.

Shivaay took Anika to the bed and slowly laid her like a glass doll.
He came to the door and closed it slowly, not making any noise.

He came to the cupboard and took out his night dress and left to washroom. Shivay come out after wearing his night dress. He again came to cupboard and took out Anika's night dress. Shivaay took off her heavy dress , which she was wearing in the post wedding rituals. He was about to make her wear her night dress , suddenly he remembered something. He sat near her and bend down to her stomach. He slowly caressed it with so much love and affection. Shivay's eyes got moistured in happiness.

"I promise , i will protect you my babies. I will never let you suffer like me. Let anything happen, i will not stop giving you my love and i will not allow Your mumma too, to stop giving you love. We together will fight against the situations. I will not leave you in the hard situation, let if  anyone make me helplessness too, but i will not leave you , i will not make you away from your mumma and papa. Instead, i will protect you by standing with you. I love you my babies." Shivay wiped his tears.

"Your papa is waiting to hold you both in my hand. Come soon. Don't make your papa wait so long, just like your mumma did." Shivaay said with a chuckle and kissed on her belly.

Shivay made her wear her dress carefully, not wanting to wake her up. He came to her face and slowly kissed on her forehead.

"I love you my big baby." He said with a chuckle and pecked on her nose.

Anika frowned in her sleep making shivay smile. He came to his side and laid down. Sensing his presence near her, Anika shifted herself towards him.

She kept her head on his chest and hugged him through his waist. Shivay also hugged her back with one hand and held her close to him.

"I love you shiv..." Anika whispered in her sleep.

"Love you too." Shivay said back and kissed on the top on her head. Both slipped into deep slumber in eachothe's embrace. 

********

Arnav reached infront of his.... Oops, sorry, his and Mallika's room. His heart beats are echoing back to him. He rubbed his hand on his heart region inorder to calm down his racing heartbeat. Arnav clossed his eyes and took a deep breath. He raised his hand and knocked on the door. He waited for Malli to open the door. After 5 minutes he heard a click sound and turned to the door.

***THUD***

A flying pillow and duvet landed on him. He catched it on time and looked towards Malli with a puppy face. Mallika was about to say something , but Khanna shook his head from behind the pillar making her remember about her helplessness. Mallika sighed in sadness and entered back to the room. Arnav looked at the door for 5 more minutes and left from there being sad.

He came to guest room and slept there.

********

Arnav was passing by the kitchen , he saw Pinky , Simran and Jhanvi are making foods. He came to them.

"Are you guys gonna start any restaurant ?" Arnav asked after clearing his throat.

All the ladies looked at him and smiled. Arnav raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"Cheeku, we are making food for Khushi and Arav." They concentrated back on their work , ignoring the jeeta jaagta volcano near them.

Arnav left from there huffing in anger. The ladies stopped working and turned. They laughed hifiying with eachoter seeing Arnav's retreating figure .

"Really? Cheeku done it?" Arnav heard Daadi asking to someone. He turned to the living area and his jaw dropped down watching the scenery infront of him.

Daadi, Shivay , Anika , Om,Rudy , Khanna and MALLIKA were laughing holding their stomach, sitting around khushi. Arnav came to them . suddenly they stopped laughing seeing him there.

"Malli...." Arnav called Mallika. But before he could complete his sentence , she left to her room making an excuse of headache. Arnav closed his eyes for a second and suddenly opened his eyes and glared Khushi for a minute and left from there. Khushi made a puppy face and glared Shivay and Anika. They started to talk to eachother like they don't know anything making others mouth shaped O.

*******

Arnav came to the poolside. There he saw Tej Avinash  Raj and Shakti playing with Arav. Suddenly Arav saw Arnav.

"Papa"

He ran to Arnav and hugged on his leg. Arnav controlled his anger and sat on his knees infront of Arav. He looked at Arnav's face , expecting a question.

"Beta, you know good boys never lie , toh tell me who is your papa?"

Arnav asked ever so calmly. Tej and Shakti looked at eachother in tension. Arnav was waiting for the answer impatiently. Arav looked at Tej Avinash Shakti Raj and then back to Arnav. He looked into Arnav's eyes .

"You."

He said making Arnav feel defeated. He got up and looked at his fathers and left from there. Arav ran back to his Nanu gang. Four of them made  Arav sit on a chair near the pool and themselves sat infront of him.

"Beta, why didn't you said the truth?" Tej asked holding his shoulders.

"Nanu, if you didn't heard  let me clear it for you,  he said good boys never lie, and i am defenetly not a good boy , so how can i say the truth?"

Arav completed his words and and ran from there to his roour Nanu gang was sitting there with their jaw hang down.

*************

Heya guys.....
Sorry for being late.

Home , hospital ka chakkar lagate thak gyi mei. Urske upar se bohit saare tensions hei.

Hope you all liked the chappy

C u soon