Haldi and Wedding

Finally the wedding day has arrived. In the morning only OM is filled with guests, after all SSO's haldi ritual is going to start.

Om and Rudy brought Shivay to the hall. Tia is settled in the poolside as the bride and groom can't see each other till the wedding is done. Pinky brought the haldi to the hall.

Everyone started applying Haldi on shivay. Mohnish applied haldi and ran to Tia😂. After everyone applied haldi on shivay, pinky took the haldi to Tia.

Pinky brought the haldi and everyone started applying haldi on Tia. Soon the  ceremony got over

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Its time for marriage. OM is decorated like a bride. All guests have arrived. Soon Om and Rudy brought  Shivay. He sat on the Mandap.

"Vadhu ko bulaayiye" panditji said.

Malli and Prinku brought Tia. She was smiling or can say smirking. Everyone could see her face as she didn't put the veil. She was about to sit on the mandap.

"Beta,  put on the veil. Its a ritual." Panditji said.

"Actually my chunri is in my room. Give me just 5 minutes panditji" Tia said and panditji nodded. Malli also walked with her.

"One minute" pinky came to them.

"Malli you look after the guests. I will go with her." Pinky said. Malli nodded and pinky took Tia to her room.

After sometime Pinky brought Tia back who is in veil now. She sat on the mandap.panditji starte chanting manthra.

"Bride's parents come forward to do the kanyadaan." Panditji said. Mr.and Mrs. Raizada came and done the kanyadaan.

"Var - Vadhu stand up for the Varmala" Panditji said.

Tia and Shivay stood up. Om and Rudy gave the varmala to them. They exchanged the varmala and sat down.

"Groom's maa come forward for the gadbandhan." Panditji said. Pinky came and done the gadbandhan.

"Now var - vadhu can stand up for the pheras" panditji said. Tia and Shivay stood up. They took 4 pheras shivay leading and 3 pheras Tia leading.

"Shaadi sampann hui. From today you two are declared as husband and wife." Panditji said.

Pinky and shakti smirk

Shivay and Tia took blessings from elders.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Shivay and Tia is standing at entrance of tje mansion. Pinky did their aarti. Malli kept the kalash at the entrance. Tia kicked the kalash and entered the house. Prinku kept a thaal with red colour water. Tia kept her legs on it and walked in leaving the red mark.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Everyone gathered at the hall for the muh dikhayi rasam.

Daadi came and unveiled her face. Everyone smiled.

"What?" All heard a scream and looked at the direction. They saw a shocked..... (can anybody guess??)
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?

It was pinky.

"What is this ladki is doing here?  Where is Tia?" She came to shivay.

"Ys shivay where is your wife?" Shakti also came to him.

"She is my wife. Mrs. Anika Shivay Singh Oberoi. " shivay said sliding his hands around her waist and pulling her close. Both were smiling widely.

"No i can't let thi happen, she can't be my bahu. I will throw her out of this mansion. " pinky dragged Anika to the entrance. Shivay tried to stop her but shakti hold him back. Pinky extended her hand to open the door......

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

So the marriage is done.

What will happen next?

How Anika became shivay's wife?

Will Pinky throw her out?

Where is Tia?

To know the answers stay tuned 😉

Bohot saara revelations are on the way...

Hope you liked the chappy.

Thanq for all the votes and comments

C u soon.