Fear🎃

Thank you for all the votes and comments
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

Shivay reached boarding school with his khanna uncle, who was OM's security head. He have a son same age to Om. He was shivay's chamcha, always behind him calling shivay bhaiya. For shivay he is also like his siblings. All calls him junior khanna and shivay calls him as khanna only.

Khanna uncle accompanied him to the principal's room. He looks like a villain making shivay little scared.

After completing all the formalities, khanna uncle dropped him to his room.One room have two beds. All the rooms are filled. So he have to live this room alone until someone come to his company.

"Shivay beta, I have something for you." Khanna uncle said kneeling down in front of him.

"What is it khanna uncle?" Shivay asked in little excitement.

Khanna uncle took out a little packet and gave it to him. He opened it and his happiness has no bounds.

"Thank you khanna uncle, you are the best. I love you." Saying this he hugged his khanna uncle and kissed his cheek. Khanna uncle also kissed him back on his forehead and carresed his head.

It was his camera which he left in his house unwillingly.

After that khanna uncle returned from there with a heavy heart. Shivay enter his room and settled his things in its proper place and sat near the window.