Shivay ko mila Mauka🙈

"Ok. Next is Shivay bhaiya" Rudy said. He and Malli smirked looked at eachother.

"And Anika bhabhiiiiiii" Malli completed.

"What😱??? We too?? That too togetherrrr😱😱😱???" Shivika screamed

"Haaan. Bas hogaya... zyaada overreaction dene ki zarurat nahi hei." Rudy said showing his palm to them.

"Weise, i know laddoo is phooting in your cheapda mann, bhaiya" Malli said giving a naughty smile. Rudy also smirked.

"If your jokes are khathm then can we play now?" Shivay asked

"Ohoo bhai, too desperate to play haaa" Malli teased him.

"Stop it guys, why are you troubling him" Anika came to them.

"Ok ok, we are not troubling your saiyaji." Rudy said. Anika blushed on the word 'saiya ji'

"Ok, now take your chit bhai. And yeah remember, only one chit for you two" Malli said
Shivay took a chit and gave to Rudy, but he gave it back to Shivay.

"Bhaiya, open it yourself" Rudy said.
He opened it and read.

**You have to blindfold. Then, from the people kisses your cheek, you have to recognize your Partner. And you have to kiss her/him. (Not infront of us. Go to any room😉)**

Shivay suddenly looked at Rudy and Malli. They got scared and try to run but shivay caught them. And shivay tightly hugged them

"Thank you guyyyysssss" and kissed their cheeks.

"Arey bhaiya you have to kiss Anika bhabhi. Not us." Rudy said wiping his and Malli's cheek.

Malli blindfolded Shivay. They called Anika, Janvi, prinku and Mallika also joined them.

"Malli, plzz call Pinky aunty also." Anika whispered in Malli's ear.

"No bhabhi, bhaiya will get angry" mallika whispered back.

"How? He can't see na. We will not tell him." Anika whispered

"But what will we say if he asked that who was the extra girl?" Mallika whispered

"We will say Janvi aunty kissed him 2 times" Anika whispered

"Yes, thats a good idea."whispered malli. Rudy put all the ladies in a line. Shivay stood straight waiting for Anika. All chucked seeing him being desperate.

First Janvi kissed his cheek. Shivay shook his head. 2nd, Mallika kissed. He shook his head. Then Pinky kissed his cheeks with teary eyed.

"Maa" Shivay whispered. He was frozen. He was feeling him maa after so many years. Tears rolled down from his eyes. Pinky ran from there crying. Shakti ran behind her. Shivay wiped his tears. Then Prinku kissed him. Anika was watching him with teary eyes. Mallika shook her.

"Go bhabhi." She whispered.

Anika went to him. She looked at his face lovingly. She slowly leaned to his face. She slowly kept her lips on his cheeks. Shivay blushed feeling her lips on his cheeks. Anika was about to part away, shivay held her waist and removed his blindfold. He looked at her smiling and she blushed.

"Bhaiya, don't complete the task here" Rudy said coming to them. Shivay removed his hands from her waist.

"Now Bhabhi" mallika said and blindfolded Anika.

Mallika arranged men's line. First Om kissed Anika's cheeks. Then Arnav, then Shivay, then Tej, Rudy, Mohnish, khanna and last Avinash.

"Now tell me which was bhaiya?" Prinku asked

"3rd one" she replied removing her blindfold.

"Woohoooo" youngsters hooted.

"Now go and complete the task bhaiya" khanna said giving a teasing smile. Shivika blushed. Shivay held Anika's hand and ran from there to shivay's room.

Reaching the room, shivay pulled her to the room and locked it. He pinned her to the wall. Anika was blushing like hell. She tried to escape but he kept his hand on her either side caging her between him and the wall. Her heart was on marathon. Her chest moved up and down rhythmically.

"Kittu" Shivay called her in his husky voice.

She wanted to respond but her voice didn't come out coz of the proximity.
He leaned to her face. Anika closed her eyes. Shivay slowly kissed her forehead. She opened her eyes. Her hazel brown eyes met his ocean blue. They shared an eye lock. Anika stood on her toe and kissed his forehead. She kept her lips there fore sometime. Shivay closed his eyes feeling her lips on his forehead. He slowly slide his hands on her bare waist, she was wearing a crop top. She stood on her feet. Shivay opened his eyes and looked at her eyes. He slowly kissed her left eye, then right eye. Then he kissed her right cheek, then left cheek. Then he looked at her face. She was standing there closing her eyes. Shivay slowly leaned to her face and placed his lips on hers. Anika held his collar tightly. Shivay tightened his grip on her waist closing his eyes. Anika brought her one hand to his hairlock and pulled him more into her. Shivay deepened the kiss. They kissed passionately. After five minute they broke the kiss coz of lack of oxygen. Shivay joined his forehead with her. Both were panting.

"Chale" shivay asked. Anika nodded her head looking at the floor blushing.

"Kittu" shivay called and she looked at him. Before she could understand he pecked her lips. Anika blushed and hit his chest playfully. They walked out of the room interviewing their hands.

Meanwhile in the hall.

Just after shivika left they continued the game.

"Arnav bhaiya come" Rudy called. He went to him and took a chit and gave to Rudy.

Say one bad thing and one good thing about your partner

"Ok. Mallika doesn't share her chocolate with me" Malli glared him

"And she loves her family, means she will love my family also like she does to her family." Mallika and everyone smiled.

"Now Mallika di" Rudy dragged her. She took a chit and gave it to Rudy.

Tie rakhi to everyone except your partner blindfolded.

Prinku brought some rakhis. Mallika was blindfolded by Rudy.
By the time shivika came back.

She tied rakhi to Om, Rudy and Shivay. But when it came on Arnav she removed her blindfold befor she tie it. Arnav sighed in relief.

Precap : something about the chits😉

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Hai guys.....

Hope you liked the chappy....

Thank you for the votes and comments.....

C u soon...