Roka

Everyone gathered at the hall, how can they deny their biggest ishqbaazi's order. Yes your guess is right. Daadi called all of them in the hall for some important announcement. Shivika and Arlika were sitting with eachother.

"Maaji, why you called all of us so suddenly?" Avinash asked.

"I want to announce something. This announcement is for the grooms and the brides, and you guys have to follow this." Daadi said and our grooms and brides looked at eachother with their heart which is doing marathon.

"Daadi, what mess is coming for us?" Shivay asked with extra sugar cotted voice.

"Its not mess, its a ritual which we oberois does." Daadi said getting up.
Everyone in the hall also got up. Daadi came to Arlika and held Malli's hand. She dragged her to shivay. They looked at eachother. Daadi made her stand beside Shivay and held Anika's hand. She dragged her to Arnav and made her stand beside him.

"From this moment you guys have to maintain at least two feet distance till your marriage." Daadi put a bomb infront of them. Both couples looked at eachother.

"Daadi, we are already married, why are you making your sweet billu suffer?" Shivay said in ever so sweetly

"Billu, now a days Makhan's price is too high. Don't waste it." Daadi said to which everyone laughed holding their stomach except our couples.

"Anika go to room and shift your thing to the guest room." Daadi said turning to her.

Shivay stomped his feet and left with a cute grumpy face making everyone laugh at him except Anika who had an adorable smile playing on her lips.

***************

Anika came to their room and scanned the room. Shivay is nowhere to be seen. She searched the full room and also the pool side,  no use. Anika came to the washroom and knocked on it.

No response.

She slowly opened the door. Suddenly one pair of hand pulled her in. She jolted with shock.

She looked at shivay who.is standing there only a towel wrapped around his waist. Anika widened her eyes for a second and then suddenly closed. Shivay chuckled at her antics. He came extremely close to her.

"Open your eyes kittu, it's not like that you didn't saw me in my birth suit and here i have wrapped a whole towel around my waist na." Shivay whispered in her ear and kissed her earlobe. Anika's cheeks turn into darker shade of pink. She looked at his face who was looking at her already.

"Kittu, plz don't shift to guest room, i can't sleep without feeling you in my hand." Shivay said with a cute pout.

"It's daadi's order, we can't deny her na. And i have to shift my things fast coz after sometime, its our Roka, you forgot?" Anika asked wrapping her hands around his neck. Taking that as a chance, shivay pulled her by her waist and nuzzled in the crook of her neck and started to give wet kisses. Anika closed her eyes in pleasure. Shivay opened the shower making both of them drenched as they were standing under it. Anika was looking down out of shyness. Shivay slowly lift her chin. Their eyes met with eachother.

Shivay slowly kissed her forehead. He dragged his lips near her lips. He kissed corner of her lips much to her annoyance. Shivay giggled looking at her angry pout. Shivay pecked her pout and Anika smiled. Shivay cupped her face and placed his lips on hers. He kissed her showing how much he is going to miss the feeling of her being in his arms. Anika ran her fingers from his face to his chest and then she held his hair pulling him more to her. Shivay herld her by her waist tightly and pulled her to him. They broke the kiss panting heavily. Anika joined their foreheads. Suddenly shivay hugged her keeping his face in the crook of her neck. Anika hugged him back.

"I will miss you." Shivay said so cutely.

"Shiv, i am just shifting to another room not to another country." Anika said chuckling.

"Yaar i can't sleep without feeling you in my arms." Shivay tightened the grip on her. Anika btoke the hug and cupped his face. She stood on her toe and kissed his forehead.

"Kittu, now we can't come close till our wedding na."

"As if you are going to obey the rules."

"That true, but..."

"But?"

"Should i say or show?"

"S...."

"Is this aslo something to ask? I will show you." Shivay said cutting her between. Before she could understand anything, mei baahar chali gayi washroom se and shivay ne dopr mere muh pe maardiya. Ab andar kya ho raha hei muje nhi pata. You guys know na i am so innocent. Lekin moaning sound toh aa rahi hei.

******************

Its time for the roka. Guests have already came. Everyone is waiting for the couples. Spotlight focused on the stairs. Everyone looked there. There comes our couples holding eachother's hand smiling.  They came to the couch which is specially made for them. They sat thre with smile.

Shanky and SimRaj came to shivika and Arlika respectively. Shaky gifted the same shaadi ka joda and gehne which she was wearing on their wedding. They gave gifts to shivay. Both gave sweets to Anika and she ate it happily. When they tried to feed shivay, he denied. Anika held his hand and nodded her head. Shivay nodded no.

"Please for me." Anika whispered. Shivay looked at his parents and opened his mouth with no interest. Anika smiled and side hugged him.

Raj and simran gave shaadi ka joda to mallika and gave gifts to Arnav. They feed sweets to them. After that, one by one everyone gave gifts to them and fed sweets.

***************

It was night. Everyone was fast asleep. Anika wake up hearing a knock on her window. She rubbed her eyes and walked to the window. She opened the window. She saw a man extending his hands. Anika held his hand and helped him to jump in. After making him come in, she came to the bed and slept. The man shook his head and slept beside her, taking her in his arms.

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Hey guyssss......

Missed this book?

Hope you enjoyed the chappy.....

shivikamadlover
Fiza866 love u guys

Try my new book
Falling for her again

C u soon