Its Enough Now😤

"Can't you understand? I told you that i am busy right now. My manager will come. If you want this project to be continued, its better you do the meeting with my manager. Or else, lets end this project here."

Guess who?

Well its been 3 weeks to Khushi's entry with Arav. Now you must got the volcano😂. Arey its been 3 weeks that he didn't talked to his wife, frustration toh nikaalna padega na, bechara🤧.

Arnav cut the call and turned and

**THUD**

Arey re, kaun gira🧐
Oh its you. You must be thinking who, right?

Arnav looked at the person he bumped into, who was lying on the floor raising the hand towards him, to get a help to get up. His anger reached on the peak. He left from there huffing in anger..

Abhi bhi name bolna zaruri hei kya😜. Samjha karo na🤧

Rudy came back from gym. He stopped on his track. He observed the retreating fegure of Arnav. His eyes travelled to the path from where Arnav came and found out a poor Khushi lying on the floor. He rushed to her and helped her to get up.

"Bhaiya?" He asked and she nodded her head with a sad pout.

***********

Arnav was sitting on the poolside dipping his legs into the water. He was in deep thought.

What's wrong with Khushi? How much i know, she was going to marry her love. When i talked to her last time, on her engagement day,  she was so happy as well as excited for her wedding. I was busy with business tour and all that's why i couldn't attend her wedding. I couldn't even see the groom. And then she changed her number. We were best friends na, she always said to anyone, whoever tried to be rude or misbehave with her, that she have a best friend kam bhai. And she always said that its me. Then why the fuck she is doing all these? What if someone have blackmailed her? I have to talk to her.

Arnav got up and left to Khushi's room. He reached near her room. And was about to knock but suddenly someone kept some cotton covering his nose and mouth. He felt like the earth is turning upside down. He felt like his body wait is getting low. And the full darkness.

***********

Arnav opened his eyes. Sudden light caused him to close his eyes again. Then he slowly opened his eyes adjusting to the light. He observed his surroundings. He is in a room. There is a small window. But it is on the top of the wall. He ran his eyes again from a corner to other. He found a door. He tried to get up and realised that he is tied up to the chair, on which he is sitting.

"Who the hell are you? Why you captivated me here? Let me go." Arnav screamed with his full strength. But alas, nobody came or answered him.

**********

One hour passed by. Nobody came to him. One side he wanted to talk to Khushi and other side..... this kidnap. WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?

Arnav was in his deep thoughts when he heard a door clicked opening sound. He focused his vision on the door. Yes its opening ! Someone came in.

"Hey, who are you? What do you want? Why you have kept me here?" Arnav bombered the man with his questions.

"Oho, keep some patience bro. I will tell you. But before that, eat this food." The man kept a plate on the table near by. He took our a small knife from his pocket and cut the tape from Arnav's one hand. Then the man gave the plate to Arnav.