sangeet (1)

Ok guys.... sholly for being late*puppy eyes*

I have changed the plan to make new entries. Sholly*pout*

But yeah, few entries are here but they are not new😁

🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Everyone were concentrating on Arlika that they failed to notice shivay's statue figure after finding her surprise.

He ran his trembling fingers through her mehendi. His eyes are moistured. He looked at her like a five year old baby looking at his mom after getting a cycle. Anika cupped his face and wiped his tears. She stood on her toe and kissed his forehead. Coming back to her position, she looked into his eyes. He hugged her tightly keeping his face on the crook of her neck.

"Bhaiya, if your daily soap section is over, can you tell us what is the surprise?" Khanna said making others giggle.
Shivika parted from the hug.

"What bhabhi wrote in the mehendi, bhaiya?" Prinku asked

"Pa......papa.... si.....ngh obe....roi. Papa Singh Oberoi." He said with wide smile on his teary eyed face.

"Whattttt😍😍😍" everyone asked in amusement. Everyone came to them and hugged them and congratulated.

(I really didn't wanted to make them pregnant so early. But sorry, i had to. And yeah koi science students ho toh maafi chahti hu. Don't think in scientifically and logically. Ff hei, ek din mei bhi pregnant ho sakta hei agar writer mei hu toh 😁, i also thinks logically, but it is Rudy wala Logic🙈)

Shivay took her hand in his. He brought it near lips an kissed. She smiled with a tint of blush on her cheeks.

"Oho bhaiya, go to any room and do romance na. Here are nanna munna babies." Rudy said and khanna nodded his head. Shivay looked here and there like searching something.

"What are you searching shivay?" Arnav asked.

"Arey yaar, Rudy said here is some babies. I m searching them." Shivay said to arnav.

"Bhabhi, look na, he is making fun of us." Khanna said as he and rudy came to either side of Anika taking her is a side hug keeping their chin on her shoulder. Anika kept her both palms on their cheeks.

"Shivay, don't you dare to say anything to my babies." She said better to say threatened him.

"I will, what will you do?" He asked back in challenging tone.

"Then you will not touch me for next two months." She threatened. Shivay gulped his saliva.

Beta shivay, be alert. Her mood swings got charged. Anything will happen. Iys better to be a good boy.

He said in his mind. Anika narrowed her eyebrows.

"Ok. I will not say anything to them. Happy?" He asked smiling.

"You agreed, that too this much fast😱?" Arnav whispered to Shivay's ears.

"Muje apne bache ka chehra dekhna hei." He whispered back.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Sangeet ceremony had started. Shivika were seated in a couch at the front along with Arlika.

"Mere bhaiyya- bhabhi ki beheno aur ham sabke bhaiyo." All heard a voice behind the stage and laughed at the mentioning.

"Here starts the sangeet ceremony of our beloved couples Shivika and Arlika." Everyone clapped.