Tia

At evening all came back from their works and was settled in the living room. Elders were talking among themselves and youngsters were busy with MalliKhanRu's stupid jokes.

"Shivay babyyyyyy"

All looked at the entrance.

Tia came to elders and took blessings from everyone

"Meri bachi" Pinky took her in a bone crushing hug. Breaking  the hug she came to Om. She hugged him, he reciprocated it.

"How are you Tia?" Om asked.

"I'm all fine. How is you exhibition and all?" She asked back

"Great" om replied. She walked from there and came to Rudy. She hugged him, he also hugged her back.

"Welcome back Lady Baba" Rudy said hugging her.

"Thank you Rudy" she replied smiling

Next was Anika. She came to her. Pinky and Shakti gasped. But Tia walked pass from Anika and came to Shivay. She took him in a bone crushing hug.

"Shivay babyy, i missed you so much" she said in ever so sweet tone. Shivay reciprocated the hug. Breaking the hug she turned to Pinky.

"Aunty, i think you should tell him everything" Tia said.

"What?" Shivay asked in confusion.

"Shivay Baby,  have some patience. We will tell you, infact Pinky aunty will tell you by her own" Tia gave a wide smile to shivay and Pinky.

"What is it Mrs. Oberoi?" Shivay turned to Pinky.

"You are going to marry Tia." All gasped. Pinky put a bomb infront of everyone, especially Shivika.

"What are you saying Mrs. Oberoi?" Shivay shouted

"She is saying truth only shivay, you are going to marry Tia and that's final." Shakti came to him
Tej came front to say something but before that....

"Not only you two, but the whole family knows that me and Kittu loves eachother from our childhood, then what is all this? If i wil marry anyone then it will be only my Kittu, My Anika. YOU GET THAT?  Come kittu" shivay dragged Anika from there. All the youngsters went behind them.

Next day morning,  dining table

"Where is all the kids?" Daadi asked, not seeing her grandchildren nowhere.

"They all gone to their respective works and will return back at evening" Janvi replied.

"Janvi you have to come with me to the office, some papers have to be signed by you. And yeah shakti, bring Pinky also. Her sign is also need. And for some days you both have to come to office. It's about an important deal." Tej said taking his seat in the dining.
After sometimes everyone left for their work.

"Daadi,  i have to go to my office. I will come at the evening" Tia also left for her office. Like this one week has gone.

It's sunday and all are sitting in the living room chit chatting. Tia was also present there.

"Guys it's so boring" Mallika whined like a baby.

"So? What to do?" Shivay asked.

"We will play" Rudy said excited. Everyone's face lit up.

"But what will we play?" Anika asked with a sad face

"Hide and Seek" Khanna suggested. All agreed.

"I will count. You guys go and hide." Rudy said and everyone agreed.

"I am going to my room. You guys go and play. I want to take rest." Daadi said and escaped from there.

Rudy started counting. All run here and there.  Mohnish suddenly got an idae and ran to the basement. He sat there. Almost half an hour later, he heard some foot steps. And he saw Rudy with all family members coming towards him

"We found you mamu" Khanna screamed

"Oh hello, i found him and all of you." Rudy said

"But i didn't thought you have to hide in the basement to escape from us." Shivay said and all smiled

"You are smart but not more than...." Rudy interrupted Tej

"Me" All laughed at Rudy.

All came back to hall. Arnav got a call. He cut the call and turned to all.

"Mom and Dad came back." He turned to Anika
"We have to go Raizada Mansion Kittu." He said. Shivay tightened the grip on her hand. Arnav saw this. He nodded his head to Anika. She took Shivay to his room. Entering the room, she locked the door.

"Plz don't go kittu." Shivay was the verge of cry.

"But shivay i have to, mom and dad came back. And moreover, we will meet in the office right?" Anika said cupping his cheeks. Shivay's eyes brimmed with tears.

He suddenly hugged her. She also hugged him back. Anika felt wetness in her shoulder. She broke the hug and looked at his face. He was crying,  like a kid. She felt aaawww looking at his crying face. She wiped his tears. She stood in her toe. Shivay hold her waist. She slowly kissed his forehead. She let her lips stay there for sometime. Shivay closed his eyes feeling her. She came back to her feet properly. Shivay opened his eyes. He pouted cutely. She asked what with her head.

"I thought you will give me proper wala kiss." Shivay said like a kid

"I gave you kiss only, that too proper wala." Anika said  to him

"But i didn't expected here." Shivay said looking at her eyes.

"Then?" Anika asked.

Shivay withdraw his right hand from her waist pulling her into his chest with his left hand. She held his shoulders. He brought his hand to her cheek. There eyes got locked. He dragged his hand from her cheek to her lips and rubbed his thumb on her lower lip. She shivered under his touch. He lowered his eyes from her eyes to her lips and then back to her eyes. Anika locked her hands behind his neck parting her lips. Shivay got the green signal. He slowly leaned to her face and pressed his lips on her. Both closed their eyes feeling eachother. They kissed. Shivay was chewing her lover lip and Anika, his upper lip. After 10 minutes of good kiss they broke the kiss cursing the poor oxygen. Anika joined their forehead. Shivay parted their forehead and looked at her eyes. He cupped her cheeks and bend her head a little. He kissed her forehead and hugged her.

*Knock knock*

They broke the hug and Anika opened the door. Arnav came in.

"Shivay,  why are you so upset?  You both will meet in the office right?" Arnav asked hugging him and Shivay nodded his head.

Anika and Arnav left to RM after saying bye to everyone.

Precap : proposing 🌹

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

Hai guys.....

Hope you all liked the chappy.....

What do you think about Tia?

Teaser is on the way,  stay tuned....

Thanqq for all the votes and comments....

C u soon...