O My Mataa😉 and some revelations

Omg😳 just in one day 100+ votes😲😲... i can't believe. Thank you sooooo much guys, for this love, love you sooo much. Keep supporting me❣️❣️

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Pinky dragged Anika to the entrance. She extended her hand to open the door but suddenly stopped and turned to all with Anika. Pinky extanded her hand and Anika kept her hand on pinky's hand. Both looked at each other and smiled widely. They walked back to all. Anika came and stood beside Shivay. They smiled at each other. Shivay held her hand. Pinky came and stood beside Shakti.

"After seeing Anika in Tia's place, which drama you expected, i hope you got to see it" shivay said with smile. Suddenly his smile turned into anger. He walked ahead.

"MAMU"

He pressurised the word dangerously, looking straight at Mohnish's eyes. He was looking at them as he have seen an alien, who have 6 hands, 4 legs and 5 heads. (Is there have any alien like this in actual?🤔)

Mohnish got shocked.

"Mamu, what happened?" Shivay asked shaking him.

"Oh, sorry, you will be confused right? Ok. Let me explain" shivay said.

"No shivay, first i will explain, till my portion completes." Anika came to them.

"Ok wifey, as your wish. Go ahead. But before that" he looked at khanna. Khanna nodded his head. He brought a chair and kept it on the centre.

"You will feel dizzy after hearing all this, so you should sit and listen." Shivay said sitting him on the chair harshly. Mohnish was looking at them without blinking.

"Ok wifey, now start"shivay said. Anika came and started narrating all.

"It all started that day, when i found shakti uncle and Pinky aunty at Shivay's room. That day i was came to kitchen to take water when i saw two shadows." Anika said.
(Guys chappy shivay outbursts)

Flashback

At night anika wake up feeling thirsty. She took the water bottle kept on the table near the bed. It was empty. She sighed and took the bottle and walked out of the room to take water. She came to kitchen she took a bottle from fridge and gulped down the water. Filling the bottle which she took with her she walked upstairs. She noticed two shadows walking to Shivay's room and followed it. The shadows entered the room. She silently peeped in. She got shocked witnessing the sight in front of her eyes. Pinky and Shakti is caressing Shivay's hair. Pinky was crying silently repeatly saying 'i am sorry mera bacha'. After that shakti and pinky kissed his forehead. Then she saw them walking back. She hide herself near the pillar. They walked out of her sight after closing shivay's room door.

Flashback ends

"After that one day, shakti uncle and pinky aunty went to see someone in hurry. So i followed them. I said shivay that my friend had an accident." Anika said

(Guys chappy khanna uncle)

Flashback

"Shakti ji, come we have to go now, he will reach there behind us" pinky said cutting a call. Shakti and pinky walked out of the mansion.

"Mamu where are you going?" Shivay asked seeing Mohnish walking in hurry.

"Wo beta, my friend had came back from switzerland. I was just going to meet him. He said he will reach the cafe in 20 minutes. Bye i have to go" Mohnish said in hurry and walked out of OM.