khanna uncle

Youngsters were sitting in the poolside. Khanna had tears in his eyes.

"I will tell you about my papa Anika" He said. Shivay kept his hand on khanna's shoulder and assured him blinking his eyes.

"My papa was my everything. He loved me like anything. He considered all of us like his.own kids. Shivay bhaiya was his favourite" khanna chuckled

Flashback

It was the next day after shivay came back to OM from boarding.

"Bhaiya come we will go to park" Rudy came to shivay and dragged him out of the mansion.

When he heard park he remembered his kittu. ShivOmRuPri and Jr. Khanna reached park with Khanna uncle and a driver. They were remembering their childhood there with their Cheeku and shivay's kittu. All were sitting on the bench and talking. Shivay got up and moved to the swing. He sat on it. He remembered  how he enjoyed the swing with his kittu. He was lost in his world that he didn't notice khanna uncle running towards him calling his name. Until he noticed his Khanna uncle was lying in front of him in the pool of blood. He was numb. All kids run towards them. All were crying seeing their khanna uncle in the pool of blood.  Khanna was also numb.

"Sh...shikhar(driver) take chil.....dern to O....OM. Hurry.....up" khanna uncle was dying but in that moment too he was thinking about his kid's safety.

Driver took children to OM after calling ambulance to take khanna uncle to the hospital. But till the ambulance came,  khanna uncle has gone.

His death was mostly affected Shivay and Jr. Khanna. They didn't shed a single tears. Doctor advised the family to make them cry but it was impossible.  At last Tej has to slap shivay. Not once,  he slapped him locking in a room more than half an hour. At last shivay cried,  he cried his heart out. Tej was also crying, not because shivay was crying. He know shivay has to cry, if not, he will go to depression. Tej was crying because,  in his life, he never slapped his shivay for once. But now he has to,  for his shivay's sake. Tej hugged shivay crying along with him.  After sometime both calm down.

"Sorry beta,  i slapped you. I had no more option. You had to cry,  if not......" Tej apologized to shivay

"No papa, don't." Shivay shook his head.

"I know you slapped me for my sake only." Shivay said and Tej took him in a tight hug.

"Shivay,  you should be strong. Our Jr. Khanna is also in the same condition of yours. He is not crying. We all tried to make him cry,  even i slapped him. But no use. Only you can make him cry beta. Plz go and make him cry, if not he will go to depression and we will lose him beta." Shivay nodded his head understanding.

He walked to Khanna's room. Reaching there the sight made him lose his balance. He was about to collapse in the floor but three pair of hands hold him. He tilted his head and saw his siblings. They walked to khanna. He was sitting in the floor in a corner hugging his legs to his chest and burying his head in his knees. All sat with him.

"Khanna bhaiya" Rudy called him. Khanna tilted his head and saw his siblings. He had an expressionless face.

"Bhaiya plz, don't be like this. Plzz cry bhaiya plzz" Prinku said. He had no change in his face.

"Khanna,  plzz cry. You are scaring us. Doctor has said you have to cry, if not we will.... we don't want to lose you, plz khanna" om tried to make him understand. But he had no expression in his face.

**THUDDD**

They looked at shivay horrified. He slapped khanna. He never slapped any of them, or to say he never got the chance to stay with them then how will he.... leave it. Khanna looked at him. His eyes are moistured. Yess...... he is crying. Shivay just did it. Tears rolled down from khanna's eyes. He was looking at shivay. Shivay couldn't take it anymore. He can't see his siblings tears. He hugged khanna so tightly. Khanna too hugged him back tightly and cried. He cried loudly that all the elders came to khanna's room running. The scene infront of them made their eyes wet.

Shivay, khanna,  Om, Rudy and Prinku are hugging eachother and crying their heart out.

"Remember one thing khanna,  you are just like my OmRu and Prinku for me. You are my brother. You have all the rights on me and on this house that  OmRu and Prinku have,  got it?" Shivay said breaking the hug. Khanna nodded his head.

"And never ever hide your pain from us. You can share it with all of us. Remember what we said in childhood?" All nodded their head.

"One for all" shivay extended his hand

"All for one" all said in unison joining their hands.

Flashback ends

"Shivay bhiya brought me back to life. Thats why i love him the most" khanna finished only to be took in a hug by Shivay. All were in tears.

Next day everyone was ready to go to their respective works.

"Shakti ji,  come we have to go now, he will reach there behind us" pinky said cutting  a call. Shakti and pinky walked out of the mansion.

"Mamu where are you going?" Shivay asked seeing Mohnish walking in hurry.

"Wo beta,  my friend had came back from switzerland. I was just going to meet him. He said he will reach the cafe in 20 minutes. Bye i have to go" Mohnish said in hurry and walked out of OM.

"Shivay,  today i can't come to office." Anika reached to him.

"Why?" Shivay was confused.

"You remember my friend Chanda?" Shivay nodded his head

"She had an accident. So i was going to meet her. Moreover, her parents are going for a wedding, so she will be alone at home. I will come back when her parents come." Anika finished.

"Ok. Take care of yourself. And Chanda's too" shivay said taking her in a hug. He broke the hug and gave her a forehead kiss. She left. After sometime Shivay also left to his office along with Khanna and Mallika.

Precap : Tia?

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Hi guys.....

Hope you liked the chappy.....

Thanq for all the votes and comments.....
C u soon.....