engagement

Next Morning

Anika wake up rubbing her eyes lazily. She turned to her left and hugged the pillow putting her head on it. She smiled tightening her grip on it. She put her leg on it. She frowned realising that the pillow is quiet big. She traced her hand on it. Her frawn grew wider when she felt that the pillow have beard. She shrugged it off and slept hugging it again. Suddenly she opened her eyes with a jolt and tilted her head. She realized that the pillow is non other than her shivay only. She is literally is on him. Anika got up with a jerk.

"What the fuckkkkkkk..." Anika screamed making shivay kiss the floor.

"Aahhhh, what are you doing yaar." Shivay said getting up rubbing his bump.

"What are you doing here?" Anika whispered

"Sleeping." Shivay said casually throwing himself on the bed.

"How you came here?" She asked keeping her hands on her hips.

"You only helped me to jump in through the window." Shivay said making her jaw drop down.

"Me......" before she can say further, shivay pulled her resulting her to lay fully on him. Shivay hugged her tightly keeping his face in the crook of her neck.
Anika felt tickling by his beard. She laughed.

"Shiv, leave me, somebody will come." Anika said trying to get out of his grip.

"Let them come." Shivay said lazily.

💢knock knock 💢

"Shivay, somebody is at the door. Just go and let me open the door." Anika whispered.

"Jo bhi ho, usse bolo abhi jaake kal aane keliye." Shivay said and tightened the grip on her.
Anika hit her forehead.

"Anika puttar, open the door." She heard dadi's voice. Anika's eyes widened in horror.

"Daadi😰." Anika whispered.

"Shivay, leave me and get up. Chup jaao kahi pe. Daadi is at the door." Anika tried to get up. After being fed up shivay pushed her aside and marched to the door lazily and opened it. Anika's eyes widened in shock. She sat there numb. Shivay came back to the bed and thrown himself on it and the next second he slept.

Two pair of legs is shown entering the room. Anika closed her eyes tightly all ready to get scolded.

"He is sleeping still." She heard a manly voice. Anika opened her eyes quickly.

"You both😱" She jumped off the bed. She searched for something.

"Take this." Shivay extended the pillow still closed his eyes. She took it.

Anika started to chase two souls all over the room. After being exhausted, three of them sat on the couch. Shivay opened his eyes.

"Your fighting got over?" Shivay asked rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah." Three of them replied lazily.

"Ani, go and freshen up." Anika nodded her head and moved to the washroom taking her dress.

"Agent Rudy, go and check is the signal is clear." Shivay said. Rudy left nodding his head. After sometime, Rudy came back

"All the traffic is clear, we can leave now." He said so dramatically.

"One minute, who made Daadi's voice?" Anika asked from the door.

"Shivay and Rudy pointed their finger towards Khanna.

Anika came running. Trio closed their eyes expecting a big bomb blast. Anika came to khanna and pulled him resulting him to get up.
Anika hugged him tightly.