bellyache

It's been a month since Billie came into the store and every shift, I've prayed that she comes in. But to no avail has it happened.

School has been hectic and extremely stressful to say the least. 3 papers due this weekend for all different classes and a presentation today. So it's safe to say that my stress levels are through the goddamn roof.

"Lex, I think I'm going to throw up, I don't want to present in front of everyone" Morgan said to me as we walked to the lecture room.

"I don't want to either, but just think of it as one down and three to go until we can party on Friday night as soon as the papers are handed in" I told her, so she could see the positives and not stress me out through her stressing.

"That is extremely true! Will invited us to another party by the way. And no Leah will not be there I already asked"

"That's good to hear, is it at the same house?"

"No, it's at Will's. He's throwing it"

"How are you two? By the way" I asked as I opened the door for us to enter the lecture room.

"Really good, we're taking things slow and going on dates when we can. But I think I really like him Lex"

Taking our seat I placed my bag down and looked at her "that's great Morgs, I'm so happy for you. Will seems like a great guy, I loved hanging out with his friends at the last party"

"Yeah he said Kieran and Matt are looking forward to hanging with you again. Any luck with candle girl coming back?"

"No" I sighed and rested my head on my knuckles "it's been like a month and she hasn't come back. Who knows, maybe she'll take another year and a half to show up again"

"I'm sure she'll come back soon, when her candles run out. What was her name again?" Morgan asked.

"Billie" I hummed, thinking about her perfect name and perfect lips and perfect eyes. I've lost my mind about this girl who I don't even know, but I don't mind.

"Morning class lets get started" our professor said as soon as he entered, creating a ripple effect of people taking out their laptops and palm cards.

"Thank fuck it's Friday!" I clinked my cup with Kieran's as I sat in between him and Matt on the couch in Will's back yard. The party was in full swing when Morgan and I showed up but unlike last time it was rowdier than the last one and Will's house is just your average suburban home unlike the mansion Leah's brother owns.

"Amen"

"Preach sis" they laughed with me and took a large gulp of their beers.

"How was college this week?" Matt asked me.

"I just survived..." I told them and saw a familiar head of hair "I'll be right back guys, I'm going to go get another drink" I got up quickly before they could respond and quickly walked towards the kitchen.

Pushing past the crowd of bodies I walked around the corner to enter the kitchen but obviously a little too fast because I slammed straight into someone, resulting in me spilling my drink straight over my top. Which is white.

"Fucking shit bitch! I'm so sorry- Lexi?"

Looking up I realised I walked straight into the person I was looking for making my eyes widen even further "Billie?"