when the partys over

The car was eerily quiet on our way home.

Billie thinking and worrying about what the days to come would look like.

Aiden worried he'd accidently made life for us and more importantly Billie even harder.

And Ava worried for Aiden.

But it's not entirely his fault. Yes, he's accountable for his actions, we didn't want Billie's location to be known and out in the public for as long as possible but in the end it was inevitable.

I can lie and say I'm not mad. Aiden didn't know any better, but I guess I was just holding onto the calmness of everything so tightly I wasn't ready for the explosion. However, his big mouth potentially caused us our privacy.

"I'm sorry" Aiden's voice was barely a whisper. The shake in it, very noticeable.

"It's alright dude, don't lose sleep over it. I'll figure something out" Billie smiled at him through the rear mirror, but it didn't exactly reach her eyes.

She's disappointed too, we all thought moving from LA would give us some privacy and time but now the trending hashtag on twitter is 'BillieEilishLivesWhere?' and the latest tabloid report is a video of Aiden yelling and then dropping Billie's name.

A real whirl wind and shit show.

"I really didn't mean to. Will we have to move again Lex?"

"A" I turned to face him and took hold of his shaking hand "we make mistakes sometimes and Billie and I will sort this one out. And there's no way in hell that I'm letting paparazzi and the media move us out of this home. We have a little over a year left in it and I've grown to like it actually" I told him.

But I'm not lying to him either. I actually really love this house and it's become homey. It's Billie and I'd first house. First space living together.

We just haven't gotten around to buying a dog yet. Everyone's just been too busy.

I'm spending all my time either studying, being with the twins or with Billie. Billie's spending all her time in her studio and calling Finneas about music and working on other projects while chasing after the twins and myself. It'd just be cruel to the dog if we got one.

"How do those boys even know about our past?" I asked.

"One of their dads is the football coach and I think he got my file or something when I put my name down for the season. I don't know" Aiden shrugged sadly, his shoulders slacking in defeat "I didn't even do anything to them, and they've just picked on me from day one. I'm sick of it!"

"I'm sick of it too" I nodded "I'm talking to that principal of yours and getting down to the reason why students know classified information and why his students think it's ok to tease kids about deceased parents. Was this the only other time they've teased you or have there been other times?"

Aiden looked at Ava who was looking at her lap and picking at her nails "tell them A" she nudged him.

"Every week" I whispered and felt the car lurch forward a little. Billie cleared her throat and regained control of the car, gripping the wheel angrily.

"Why didn't you say something sooner Aiden?" she asked him "we could have gotten rid of this problem way before it blew up"

"I'm no snitch!" he gasped "do you know what happens to kids when they snitch? You get fucking hated on. I'm already hated enough by these dicks"

"I know it's scary Aiden, but you really need to tell us these things. Nothing has to be done straight away if you don't want it to, but it's always best to stop these things before they escalate into what happened tonight" I said.