bad guy

If I thought law at USC was hard then I couldn't even place where Yale was on the spectrum is held at point blank.

But this semester has been good, nonetheless.

Billie comes back from tour in a week's time and catching a flight straight here from her last show, the staying with me until semester break in a few weeks and we'll go home together.

She has business in New York, so she won't be here for long but as long as I get to hold and kiss her after a stressful month is all I'll need.

"So if precedence is used in a like cases to make decisions, then what happens when there is a case unlike no other?" Sean asked out of nowhere as we studied in the library.

"Dude, you're asking the wrong girl" I told him and continued fleshing my notes out before the next lecture.

"But I need help" he whined with pleading eyes.

Sean and I have grown a very strong relationship, I found he's a lot like Morgan and Belle if they ever had a kid.

While annoying and boisterous like Belle he's also amuses to no end and is insanely intelligent like Morgan.

He's around the only close friend I've made so far. Mostly everyone already has their little cliques of three to four or just attacks the course like a lone wolf.

But I'm happy with the little companionship Sean and I have blossomed.

"Sean, buddy. I am so close to finishing my notes, like literally to topics away but you keep interrupting me!" as I said that my phone began to sporadically vibrate in my bag.

Fishing it out I saw Billie was calling and answered immediately with a huge smile.

"My love!" was how I answered a little too excitedly, gaining annoyed, cold stares from those around us.

"Baby" she cooed into the phone making me blush, despite the absence of her physical presence Billie always made me flustered, no matter the circumstances "I miss you so much Alex, how's your day going?"

"Good, I'm just finishing my notes before my next lecture. I miss you so much too"

"I'm not interrupting, am I?"

"You could never—"

"But I can?" Sean asked accusingly and I stifled a laugh when he scoffed and continued to flip me off.

"Who was that?" Billie asked.

"Just Sean complaining. But I've got to run to my lecture real soon, talk later?"

"Of course baby, I love you Alex"

"I love you too Bil" I told her shyly, Sean now smirking at me as I hung up "shut up" I told him before he could even start his teasing.

He put his hands up in surrender before snickering "whipped" which consequently resulted in me swatted his head with a book before leaving to my next class.

"Later loser"

When dad sat me down to tell me mom was sick, I myself felt physically sick.

My hearing became impaired, my breathing quickened, palms grew sweaty and stomach dropped. I thought that was the last time I'd ever felt like that.