hostage

"I need to start job hunting before summer comes" I sighed exasperatedly against Billies neck causing raspberries to sound making us both giggle.

"Come on tour with me" she begged for the hundredth time now.

Billie wants me to join her on her tour, but my savings is running low and I need to start applying for paying internships that will also give me credits towards graduating. Which is so much easier said than done, especially when you're up against really good law students.

"You know I can't Bil... I'd love to, I really do but I can't. I need a paying job at a law firm that will give me credited hours. And don't bring up tour, I don't want to think about how long you'll be gone for. I'll just steal you and your soul and hide you in my treasure chest"

"You don't think people would notice 'Billie Eilish' is missing" she joked making a funny face when she said her name.

"They wouldn't suspect a thing" I laughed "also I brought that shirt you let me wear home the other night from Drews, thought you'd want it back"

I made the mistake of getting white girl wasted at Drews house during burrito night and ended up falling into the bathtub which was dry until I turned the water on and proceeded to soak myself while Billie watched in amusement. So on our way home she gave me her shirt that she had on under her hoodie.

"Nope" she shook her head popping the 'p' "Alex you looked so much better when you wore it so keep it, shit looked so damn fine" she bit her lip, staring deeply into my eyes.

And now I'm wet.

"Back to the job thing though" she released her lip "would you come on tour if there was a job involved, a well-paying one too"

"Go on" I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Well my publicist Alex is looking for a person to go over the legal shit when it comes to my covers, photoshoots, yada yada, and I told her you were looking for a paying intern ship in legal work and she said she'll take you if you're interested. And before you think about saying no because I know it's not in the field of work you want to get experience in but it's a really well-paying job baby, plus you'd be with me half the time"

"Well that is a bonus" I grinned "can I think about it?"

"Of course" she smiled and leaned in for a kiss.

"Thank you Bil, this means the world to me" I said against her lips as we pulled away. Everything she does makes me fall deeper and deeper into a pit of love that is starting to grow for her.

And I can't help but enjoy the fall.

"I don't want you to go tomorrow baby, I'll build a wall so you can't leave me. A Billie sized concrete box" I tightened my hold around her stomach and nuzzled my head into her chest.

Billie's leaving me tomorrow for work related things and won't be back until the end of next week, it's our first time actually being apart and both of us are dreading the distance even if it is for twelve days. But it's twelve day too long!

"I don't want to go either, it'll just be people shoving their damn camera's in my face the whole time anyways" she huffed "why don't you come with me? I'll book you a ticket right now!"

"I can't" I groaned "it'd be way too much time away from school, if you've forgotten I'm kinda trying to become a lawyer here"

"How could I forget my pretty girl is also smart as fuck! Aye yo! My girl! She smart as fuck!" Billie yelled into the room making me giggle and slap her stomach.

"Stop" I hissed through our laughter "you'll wake your parents"

Even with the immense amount of money Billies made, she has no plans of moving out because she doesn't want to leave Maggies cooking and she's barely home anymore anyways.