bored

I didn't tell Billie that I was aware of who she was when she texted me because... well how would I? How do even tell a person "hey so I wasn't aware your super famous, do you still wanna be friends?" ?

Instead I agreed to go to dinner with her at some vegan diner she suggested in downtown, and she texted me fifteen minutes ago that she was on the way to pick me up. Meaning she shouldn't be too far away now.

As I checked my phone for any texts from her to tell me she was here a knock came from the door and I almost tripped over while sprinting to open it.

Smoothing out my hair, I opened the door "hey B- Leah?" does she always have to show up at the most inconvenient times?

"Hey Lex, I came to talk about taking you back—"

"Why?" I cut her off, confused. I broke up with her, why would she take me back? This shit don't make no fucking sense, she clearly lost braincells in the womb.

"Baby I know you miss me" she reached out to stroke my arm, but I stepped back.

"I broke up with you!"

"We all make mistakes"

"The only mistake made was being with you Leah. Sorry to be blunt but the games you played were never fun and while I was here alone! You were God knows where, always blowing me off leaving me bored!" I yelled at her, my frustration climbing to its peak.

"Forget about it. Let's not live in the past, I'm giving you what your begging for Lex" she tried telling me taking another step closer.

"Oh my god!" I groaned, pinching the bridge of my nose in annoyance "you're so fucking dense, what I'm begging of you is to leave!" I pushed her out of the dorm and tried slamming the door in her face, but she pushed it open "Leah fucking leave, or I'll call security!"

"Hey what's going on?" I heard Billie ask followed by a clatter of chains as she ran towards us.

Can this get any more embarrassing?

"Are you seriously still trying to leech off her fame?" Leah asked me accusingly while pointing at Billie who stood there confused and concerned.

"Bro she doesn't even know who I am" Billie told Leah.

"Uh actually I do" I sheepishly told her.

"You do?"

"I knew it, you're a succubus little gold digger!" Leah exclaimed.

Ignoring her I answered Billie "But not when we first met! Or at the party or even yesterday when you came in with Finneas and Claudia—"

"Oh so already know the family then?" Leah asked cutting me off.

"No offence dude... actually I couldn't give a flying fuck if you get offended but why are you still here? Lexi clearly wants nothing to do with you so leave" Billie told Leah and took an intimidating step towards her making Leah take one back.

"Don't come crawling back to me when you realise how good I was for you Alexandra" Leah said using my full name, making me cringe.

"Alexandra?" Billie looked at me.

"My full name" I told her "Leah just leave, I'm really done with this conversation" and with that she threatened me a few more times, cursed Billie out and flipped us both off as she made an exit.

"Thank fuck she's gone, I'm so sorry. I thought it was you at the door, I would have never of answered if I'd known it was actually Leah"

"It's ok Lex, I'm glad I came when I did before thigs could escalate. We've all got to have our fair share in crazy exes"