number 10

---------------
title: 𝑳𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔//𝑻𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒕.4

{Noon}
"should I get something to eat like a little cake or a donut??" I was looking for something to take over to the building but I couldn't decide ughhh. so I just took booth bc why not. "thank you" I said and smiled as I left the bakery. "now, off to SM" I said as I decided to take the bus, the really, really crowded bus. my claustrophobia was kicking in. oh my. I took deep breaths as the bus finally made its way to the building.

once i was out i looked at the time, 1:05{13:05} "ok ok time to surprise them" I entered the building and was greeted by one of the staff "hello, how can I help you?" she said in a nice tone "hello yes I was wondering if I could go see nct please" I showed her a card that said I had permission from my last visits. "go right ahead" "thank you" I said and went upstairs "if I remember correctly it's the 4th floor" I looked for the elevator and pressed number 4. I soon was finally on the 4th floor

(A/N: everytime that I think of an elevator I think of J.Y.P's Fever song😅)

{Ten POV}
I was looking for an envelope and a piece of paper to write my next letter, I have received some letters from her but she never said when she'll visit exactly. as I was about to write we all heard a knock on the door. it wasn't just any knock it was OUR knock. y/n? I said in my head and went to the door. as I opened it I saw her, my mind went blank I was so happy to see my girlfriend again "y/n!!!" I went behind her and hugged her since she was holding something.

I took one of them to the kitchen. "y/n!!! hiii" everyone was so happy to see her and so was I. as soon as both things were on the table everyone came up and hugged her, all she did was giggle "I missed you guys too" she said as she giggled, wow I really missed hearing her voice. I looked at what she brought. it was donuts and a cake. oh my. "hey look what y/n brought" everyone stopped hugging her and went to the kitchen while I went next to her and wrapped my arms around her shoulder.

I put some of her hair behind her ear and kissed her cheek. still soft as ever. "how long will you be staying?",,,"I have 2 weeks here" I hugged her tight "I wanna make these 2 weeks the best"

{y/n POV}
i smiled "jus spending time with you and the members will make this the best 2 weeks" I pecked his lips and he smile like an idiot, I hit his shoulder playfully. once everyone was technically finish with both things we all watched some shows and movies. time flew by it was now about 6. I got a text from song-i

s: "are you coming home later or are you gonna stay?"

"let me ask real quick" :m

s: "ok"

I tapped tens shoulder "is it ok if I spend the night today?" "yea I don't see why not" I smiled and texted her back

"he said it's ok if I spend the night, is that ok with you?"

"yea it's fine but what will you wear??'

"ten will let me borrow something duhh"

"ok ok well have fun with the members :) I'm gonna go hang out with Tae-o"

"ooooh tae-o~"

"yahhh shut up and watch whatever it is you are"

"ok ok byee have fun"

---------

the rest of the time we watched movies and shows, what a good way to start of my break with the members.

-------------------------

645 wordss❤️ well I'm gonna maybe sleep lmao k byeee.