Chapter Seven

Kai's POV

I told Kyung Mi that I forgave her for everything and that I'd like to start new. Together we were going to get past this somehow someway. I only feared if Mr. So found out that I was friends with his daughter he'd go after her too. I grabbed my phone dialing Chen's number.

"Hey, Kai what's up?" Chen practically said yelling into the phone. "Hey, Chen can I ask for a favor it's important". I said as I was waiting for Chanyeol to arrive. "Sure what's the favor?" "I need you to keep an eye on Kyung Mi to make sure she is safe. Normally I wouldn't ask over the phone, but you're all I got right now". I looked out the window not seeing anything out of the ordinary. "Kai, are you in danger again? And yes, I'll protect her. What's going on?" By my hesitation Chen could tell automatically that something was wrong. "Kai, what aren't you telling me?" Chen asked more alert. "I'm being threatened Chen and Mr. So is after me. He escaped prison and is now after me. Chanyeol and the others are protecting me until further notice". I explained trying to control my fear. "Keep me posted and until then stay safe" Chen hung up leaving me with my thoughts on what to do tonight.

I didn't know how I was going to pull this off tonight. I knew it wasn't a good idea, but I couldn't hide from him either. He can find me anywhere which sometimes I didn't know how he did. I was fearing for my life again which was a never ending cycle. I kept putting my friends lives at risk which made me feel like a terrible friend. I owe them so much for what they have done for me and for that I'll always be grateful. But this battles had to go alone, it was my fight not theirs. I couldn't let them get hurt because of what my parents left behind. I knew what I had to do that I thought was right.

I dialed Chanyeol's number not getting an answer. "This number you have reached is unavailable at this time". I sighed hanging up the phone. "Where are you Chanyeol?" I whispered looking around. I started getting worried as I heard nothing from him or where he was even at.

Suddenly my phone dinged telling me I got a text message.

Unknown: Meet me at the Han River. Plans have changed. Come alone or else.

Chills went down my spine as I read the message from Mr. So. What if Chanyeol arrives when I'm not here? Then what will happen? Luckily the Han River was only a few blocks away from Starbucks. As I walked towards the Han River not many people were out in about since the weather was kind of chilly. Standing in front of me was Mr. So along with a few men.

"What do you want Mr. So? I met you here as you asked so what is it?" I asked feeling my knees shake. I never thought that I would be face to face with him. "So nice to see you again Kai". Mr. So said with a smirk. "Yeah, not really. Now what is it that you want?" I asked my voice more stern. He smirked before gesturing with his arms. "Actually it's what you want". He stated. I looked at him confused not getting what he was saying. "What I want?" I asked confusion in my voice.

Suddenly Chanyeol was dragged in by two guys his forehead bleeding some. Chanyeol looked at me wide eyed fear mixed in them. "Just let him go and take me. It's me you been wanting all along". Anger flashed in me as I seen Chanyeol look at me with fear. He's not going to hurt my brother again. He can hurt me but not Chanyeol. "I'm afraid I can't do that. You were away when I snatched your brother so you were late protecting him".

I felt a sharp pain in my head as my world became darker my world tilting as my vision turned to black. "Kai! How dare you touch my brother!" "Take them away".

That concludes the end of chapter seven. What was your favorite part? What do you think will happen next? Any guesses? Tell me in the comments your thoughts. I want to thank everyone for reading and supporting this story. It truly means a lot. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Don't forget to stay awesome and until next time ✌️