Chapter 7

I don't wake up in my bed, I'm on the ground. Maybe I was so tired I fell when I came back into the room, and that why I'm here? I don't know. All I can hear is screaming, utter screaming. It feels my ears and echoes back in. I quickly pull on some clothes and race down into the Base. I look around, no people. I listen again. The dungeon, the girl! I race down, probably trapping myself in, but I don't care. I slowly approach the stall she's in, but a voice stops me, and the girl stops screaming.

"What are you doing here!" Paxton says. He comes clear into view. "I'm only allowed to be here when they are in their cages!"

"I'm sorry, but I can hear the screaming from upstairs!" I yell annoyed. I look at the girl she has dark brown eyes, and light long brown hair. It reaches to about just a little past shoulder length. Shorter than mine. She looks wary and tired.

"What's her name?" I'm not really looking for an answer they will probably have to get it out of her.

"Teresa."

"How did you get her name already?" I ask astonished.

"She didn't really mind as much as you."

"So why is she screaming?" I ask. Not really wanting to hear an answer.

"Same as you, doesn't know where she is!" Teresa looks at me.

"You were brought here too like me?" She asks shakily. I just nod, this time I do the talking. Paxton unlocks her cell, and I grab her hand and whisper,

"Meet me in room 53 tonight at eleven, trust me." And I know she does because she says,

"Will do." She smiles and goes over to Paxton. He nods approval to me. I just smile and walk up the stairs with him, Teresa right by his side.