Authors Message/Glossary

Author's Message:

Hello! I'm Crypto and I hope to bring you this story that I've been twirling in my head for a few days now. I am also brand new to writing on here so I hope that you will enjoy my work and provide constructive criticism so I can improve over time! I'm in college so my time varies, but I want to keep it to one chapter a week at the slowest to one every other day if I'm feeling creative. I personally love the omegaverse and BNHA in general. I also support all ships, providing my favorite ones to center around deku with any of his male friends.

A little bit of info about my writing style:

Every chapter will have a small segment at the start of it which has a short out take from somewhere in the chapter. This is just meant to give you something to find in the chapters.

Glossary:

If I missed anything or anything you think I should add please let me know!

Dominant:

A member within the BDSM community who find pleasure in taking control of others. They have differing rules and kinks between each, but the main ones usually revolve around obedience and dominance. If a dominant decides they like a submissive enough for long term play and the submissive agrees a contract can be formed.

Submissive:

A member within the BDSM community who finds pleasure in giving control to others. Usually finds some sort of pleasure in being controlled by another person. If a dominant decides they like a submissive enough for long term play and the submissive agrees a contract can be formed.

Contract:

A formally written agreement between a Submissive and Dominant. The contract is not legally binding, but highly respected within the community. Contracts have a rule about the submissive or dominant wanting to break the contract with a procedure to have it broken.

Collar:

A symbol within the BDSM community. Usually shows that a submissive has an owner, but some are used within clubs by the owners as a way of protecting certain employees. A Submissive usually wears a collar for a Dominant they have entered into a contract with. It shows that they have formed a bond and that nobody should try to court the submissive.