Chapter 9: Owner's First Day

I cuffed this fucker

-/-/-/-

~Bakugo

Waking up before Izuku, he gets out of bed carefully and makes breakfast for them both. He puts it on a tray and carries it to the bed. Setting it down at the foot of the bed, Bakugo sits down next to Izuku and plants a kiss on his lips as he slides his hand down his cheek. Izuku's breathing hitches as his eyes slowly open.

"Morning babe." Bakugo says.

"Mooorning Kacchan" Izuku says sleepily.

Bakugo picks up the tray and sets it down on Izuku's lap. He lightly kisses Izuku again before he gets in bed next to him, forcing Izuku to scoot over. Once their both comfortable, they both start eating.

"What's your plan for today Kacchan?" Izuku asks.

"I've got a little work to do, but I'll be back by nightfall." Bakugo responds, "What about you?"

"I've got to work the club tonight. I can't just abandon it as its best bartender and now owner!" Izuku says excitedly, "I'm going to implement some new rules too."

"That's good, what rules?" Bakugo asks.

"One will be a respect rule, both sides have to show respect or they will be separated and the instigator kicked out. I'm not sure about the others just yet, but thats the first one." Izuku says.

"Good rule. How's security?" Bakugo says getting more curious.

"Really light. I'm not sure if the club could afford any upgrades to security though. I'll have to check." Izuku says.

"Just let me know. I don't like the idea of my prince being in danger." Bakugo says as he turns his head and kisses Izuku's neck.

Izuku smiles and nods before finishing his food and crawling out of bed. He stops and looks down, realizing he's naked he blushes and hurries over to the dresser. Bakugo chuckles as he watches Izuku's blushing fluster. Izuku quickly gets out some clothes and scurries to the bathroom. He starts a shower while Bakugo gets up and grabs his work clothes. Bakugo follows him into the shower and sneaks up behind Izuku.

Izuku is testing the water when Bakugo entered the room. As Bakugo sneaks up behind him he is clueless to his presence. Bakugo quickly puts his arms around Izuku and pulls him into a hug. Izuku lets out a scared yelp and jumps at the contact, but quickly calms once he realizes what is happening. Izuku turns around and gives Bakugo a quick kiss before he climbs into the shower and starts to wash off. Bakugo climbs in as well and turns Izuku to face him.

"Let me wash you." Bakugo requests as he pushes Izuku's head under the water.

After a few seconds, he lets his head back up and puts shampoo into his hair. Bakugo starts kneading it in and Izuku smiles at the feeling. Pushing Izuku's head back under the water, he carefully kneads the soap out of his hair. He then picks up the bar of soap and rubs it on Izuku's skin. After washing each other off, they put their clothes on and head to their respective jobs.

~Timeskip Bakugo driving to work

Walking into his office, he sits down and calls his secretary into his office. She enters and starts giving him the daily report. As soon as she finishes the report, he requests a new location be scouted.

"I want you to scout the restaurant and club here. I need to know what it's security level is like and the crime rates." Bakugo says.

"Alright sir, I'll send another person to scout." She says.

"Okay, make sure that they keep the normal objective in mind while they work on it." Bakugo requests.

~Izuku

Making his way to his office, he calls Hunter.

"How are you feeling man?" Izuku asks over the phone.

"A lot better. I think I can work tonight. Thanks for sending me home man." Hunter replies.

"Only come in if you feel you can." Izuku answers before hanging up.

He spends most of the evening working on administrative duties. He heads downstairs before the club opens for business and calls all the workers together in front of the bar. Once everyone gathers, Izuku steps forward in front of them all to make some official announcements.

"Alright as of yesterday, I'm the new owner of the club. I have also taken up a Master, he will be here shortly. I am also implementing a new rule, It's called respect to both sides. It requires that both submissives and masters give respect to each other at all times and if at any point that is broken, the one breaking it shall be removed from the bar. Other than that, Uraraka is the new bar manager and Hunter is the floor manager. Go to them with any common issues." Izuku announces.

As Izuku finishes his announcement, Bakugo walks in the door to the club and starts walking over to Izuku. Bakugo walks over and places his arm over Izuku's shoulders, smiling and looking at his prince in the best collar ever. After a few minutes, Izuku looks out at the staff again and waves for them to open the place while he heads behind the bar. He decides to wear a green vest with a white dress shirt and black pants. He then walks out to the bar to see the red and white haired main sitting and waiting for a drink.

Izuku smiles and gives the man a wave, "The usual I guess?"

"You know me too well." The man replies as he sets some money down on the bar.

Izuku makes his drink and sets it in front of him, turning to look out into the crowd. Izuku notices a man he recognizes and he quickly turns to Bakugo, who is leaning just inside the door of the bar.

"Would you mind dealing with that man?" Izuku says as he points at the man.

Bakugo looks over at who he is pointing at and quickly realizes who he is, "Sure, I'll deal with him."

Izuku watches Bakugo walk out from behind the bar and head over to the man. Within a few seconds, Bakugo has the man in a headlock and is dragging him out the door. After a few minutes, Bakugo walks back in and lets Izuku know he's going to the bathroom. Izuku gives him a smile and returns to making another drink. After a few minutes, the man reappears at the bar. Izuku doesn't notice him and the man grabs his collar loop. He then pulls Izuku over the bar and slams him on the ground.

"You little fucker, telling on me to that bouncer. What's he going to do when I shoot you while he is in the bathroom?" The man spits in his face.

After a half second, the red and white haired man has the other man on the ground. He quickly cuffs the man and heads over to Izuku.

"Are you okay, Izuku?" He asks as he helps him up.

"Yeah, thanks for protecting me." Izuku replies.

Bakugo comes running up and places a hand on Todoroki's shoulder, "Everything okay?"

"I cuffed this fucker," Todoroki spits as he points at the man from before, "and helped Izuku back up after he pulled him over the bar. He threatened Izuku."

Bakugo gave a nod, "Thanks Shoto, I'll handle this guy."

After that situation, Izuku went back to making drinks and the night was calm, mostly just people asking for drinks and some asking about his collar and who got it for him. Izuku happily answered all the questions.

As the night comes to an end, the club closes down. Bakugo and Izuku starts heading upstairs to their room. As soon as they walk in, Izuku flops down on the couch and huffs sleepily. Bakugo walks to the kitchen and makes some food for the both of them. Once they finish food, Izuku takes another shower and heads to bed while Bakugo sits down and finishes some paperwork before heading to bed himself.