Chapter 29

You can run this club when you're ready

-/-/-/-

~Izuku

Having been placed in the car and left alone as they started driving, he drifts off into a comfortable sleep, but is roused awake as they come up to the road the new club is on.

"Izu, wake up. We're coming up to the new club." Bakugo says as he shakes Izuku's shoulder.

"Alright... I'm awake." Izuku says as he yawns and rubs his eyes.

Izuku then looks out the window as he sees the outer fence starting, met with big and dark cobble pillars with dark metal fencing stretching between them. After a few more seconds, they come up to a large dark metal gate that is open and pull down the drive past all the parking into Bakugo's spot, which is next to Izuku's spot.

He slowly gets out of his chair and stands outside looking at the sign for his own parking spot. Bakugo walks around the truck and wraps his arms around Izuku's shoulders. He gives Izuku a quick kiss on the head before looking at what he is staring at.

"Why do I have a parking spot? I don't have a car." Izuku says.

"We'll get you one soon." Bakugo replies.

"You're going to let me have a car?" Izuku asks.

Most dominants don't let their sub's get a car so they can't drive anywhere without the dom's permission, but Bakugo has decided that it's stupid to expect that. Izuku is his own being and deserves the freedom of being that. He may have signed the contract, but that doesn't mean Bakugo should treat him any less than his prince and boyfriend.

Bakugo slowly leads Izuku towards the door as Izuku's eyes go wide while he looks around. His face is twisted in amazement and his hand is coming up to cover his mouth as tears begin to fall from his eyes.

"Is everything okay, Izu?" Bakugo asks.

"Everything is perfect." Izuku says as he follows Bakugo up to the door.

Bakugo looks down at Izuku and quickly leads him back to the SUV.

"Would you like to wear my collar primarily?" Bakugo asks.

"Yes, I would." Izuku replies.

Bakugo grabs his lockpicks and picks the lock on Kirishima's collar. He then grabs the key from his necklace and unlocks his own, lifting it up to Izuku's neck and getting a nod before he locks it again. Izuku takes Kirishima's and places it on his wrist. Bakugo then leads him back up to the doors of the club.

"Are you ready to see your new club and home?" Bakugo asks.

"This is ours?" Izuku asks.

"100%, You can run this club when you're ready." Bakugo replies.

Izuku nods and happily prepares himself. Bakugo opens the door and leads Izuku inside. WIthin seconds of his entrance, all eyes are on Izuku. Uraraka and Hunter are hugging him within seconds as they all call out happily.

"Yes! Welcome back Izu!" Uraraka says.

"Thanks Ura." Izuku replies.

Hunter and Uraraka stand back and let Izuku look around the club. His eyes go wider as he looks around. He slowly walks around the floor, looking around at the things and walking up to the bar. He looks at the bartender and smiles.

"Izuku special please." Izuku requests.

Within a second the bartender is making it and then places it down in front of Izuku. Izuku picks it up and takes a sip, he then lowers it down to the counter and nods in approval before downing the rest of it and walking back over to Bakugo.

"It's beautiful. I love it so far." Izuku says.

"Let's go to our penthouse then." Bakugo replies as he leads Izuku towards the stairs.

As they climb the stairs, Izuku continues to look around and stops at the top.

"What are all these doors?" Izuku asks.

"Their scene rooms and at the back is your office." Bakugo replies.

Bakugo then leads Izuku up the second flight to their penthouse as he unlocks the door and lets them inside. Izuku walks in and looks around in disbelief at how similar it looks. Obviously there is some upgrades and changes, but mostly it looks exactly the same in this area. Izuku walks through towards the bedroom and looks around as he walks over to his dresser and gets out a change of clothes.

"You want to shower with me?" Izuku asks.

"You don't even need to ask." Bakugo replies as he grabs his own change of clothes.

They walk out towards the bathroom and once inside, they turn on the water and strip their clothes. Bakugo pushes Izuku against the wall and kisses his lips, pinning his wrists above his head as he puts his leg between Izuku's and rubs into his crotch. Izuku moans lightly as Bakugo moves down to kiss his neck. Bakugo then moves one hand down to rub Izuku's ass as he gropes it. Izuku then moans again as he is turned around by Bakugo. Bakugo then pushes up into his ass and kisses the back of Izuku's neck.

Bakugo then lifts Izuku up and pulls him into the shower. The warm water hitting their skin makes the both of them moan happily. Bakugo grabs the lube and starts lubing Izuku's ass before sliding a finger in and starting to scissor him open. Izuku moans happily as he slides another finger into his ass and beginning to scissor him more. After a bit, Bakugo removes his fingers and slides his cock into Izuku's ass. Izuku moans loudly as the cock slides into his ass, finally getting the familiar filled feeling that he loves.

"Oh fuck... Yes... Kacchan... More please..." Izuku moans out.

Bakugo flips Izuku around and lifts him up to sit down on his dick as he pumps into him.

"Fuckin hell Deku... You're too perfect..." Bakugo moans as he fucks him.

Bakugo moans louder as he releases into Izuku's ass as Izuku releases on their chests. Bakugo then pulls himself out of Izuku and places him down. They wash each other off and get out to dry off. Bakugo then leads Izuku out to get some food and after they eat they flop into bed and fall asleep cuddling.