Chapter 24

You've not cum yet my little slave.

TW: Rape

-/-/-/-

~Bakugo

Shinso and Bakugo walk over to the man who looks up and spits at Bakugo.

"You killed her. You bitch!" The man screams, but the officers are holding him back.

"She killed herself, I didn't do shit." Bakugo replies before sitting in the metal chair next to Shinso on their side of the table.

"Tell us, where can we find the rest of the LOV?" Shinso asks.

The man looks at both of them and sighs, "Depends, who are you looking for?"

"We're looking for the leader, Shigaraki." Shinso replies.

"Oh, him... He's in the base, it's over in..." Bakugo stops listening as the man says the location.

"Bakugo, I think we have what we need." Shinso says as he stands and walks over to the truck to use the laptop in the front seat.

Shinso types the address into the laptop and looks around the location. Bakugo watches him closely as he views it from different angles and map types. Once their sure they have the right location, Shinso makes blueprint copies and sits down with his team to being making a plan. Bakugo walks over to his gear to get out his phone and call Todoroki.

~Todoroki

Walking slowly with Kaminari holding his hand towards their car, his phone starts buzzing and he gets it out to see its Bakugo. He answers it quickly and puts it to his ear.

"Yes, Bakugo?" Todoroki asks.

"How is Izuku doing?" Bakugo asks, worried for his boyfriend while he is gone.

"He's fine last I checked, I'm heading there now to check on him." Todoroki says.

"Alright, call me afterwards, got it? Also pick up the journal copy from the address I'm going to send you and leave it for him, got it?" Bakugo says.

"Copy that, I will." Todoroki says as he hangs up the phone.

A few seconds later the address pops up on his phone and he types it into the GPS. They get into the car and drive to the journal copying shop. He heads inside and walks up to the counter.

"What can I do for you sir?" The woman asks.

"I'm here to pick up a transcribed journal for Midoriya." Todoroki replies.

"Alright, one second." She says as she turns and looks through a shelf.

The woman grabs it and hands it to Todoroki with a small smile.

"There you are sir, have a nice day!" She says.

"You too." Todoroki replies.

He heads back to the car and gets into the driver's seat with a small smile. He hands the Journal to Kaminari and starts the car to head to the hospital.

"So who are we going to see again?" Asks Kaminari.

"A friend. He got hurt recently." Todoroki replies.

"Ah, I hope he gets better soon then, when are we doing another scene, the last one was so much fun!" Kaminari says.

"Next time I'm off work sound good?" Todoroki replies.

"Hell yeah!" Kaminari cheers.

They pull into the hospital and get out of the car. Kaminari walks up next to Todoroki and takes his hand. He is now wearing Todroki's collar and he looks a lot better than he did when Todoroki picked him up. He looks well fed and groomed. His scars are all healing and he looks happy. They head inside and into the elevator. As it climbs, Todoroki checks his phone for any important messages and gets the Journal from Kaminari.

Once it opens, he walks towards Izuku's room with a small smile to see the green haired bartender again, even if he isn't awake. As Todoroki opens the door to the room Kaminari gasps and removes his hand from Todoroki's. Todoroki quickly puts the journal down on the side table and turns to Kaminari with a confused glance.

"Y-you're going to... Take him in too?" Kaminari looks hurt as he speaks.

"No, he's my boss's submiss-" Todoroki cuts himself off as Kaminari runs out of the room with tears falling down his face, "Kami! Wait!"

Todoroki runs after him, closing the door behind him as he runs.

~???

The doctor opens the door to Izuku's room and sees the Journal placed on the side table. He picks it up and quickly reads it before throwing it in the garbage with a disgusted look. As he walks over to Izuku, he closes the curtains and pulls the lube from his jacket. The doctor removes the blanket before climbing on the bed and looking at Izuku's naked body. Enough casts have been removed to finally get what he wants.

He lifts Izuku's legs up to his shoulders and pours some lube on his fingers before slowly sliding them into Izuku's hole. He fingers him carefully, trying to make sure to feel every inch of his insides as he lines himself up and shoves in with one movement. Izuku's breath hitches and the heart monitor spikes from the pain, but the doctor ignores it and starts slowly trusting.

"Fuck, slave... You're amazing on the inside..." The doctor moans as he thrusts.

He continues pounding into Izuku, as he grabs his phone and starts taking photos and videos again. As he goes on, he starts getting closer and begins to stroke Izuku's cock with his hands as he smiles and pounds away at his ass. Finally the doctor releases into Izuku before pulling out and crawling off the bed with a smile.

"You've not cum yet my little slave." The doctor says with a smile before adding, "Or is denial one of your kinks?"

As the doctor admires Izuku's body he slowly gets hard again. He climbs onto the bed and lines up with his hole again as he pushes inside.

"Fuck, you're better the second time around..." The doctor moans as he goes to his hilt.

The doctor starts ramming into him again and moans as he goes along, enjoying every second of Izuku he can get. Suddenly, Izuku's ass clamps down on him and he feels an arm weakly punch his chest, the nurse alarm goes off, but the doctor is too lost in lust to notice. He looks up to see Izuku awake with wide eyes, tears streaming down them.

"Looks like my new slave is awake. Welcome to your new life. Your old master, Bakugo was it, abandoned you and left you to me." The man says as he goes hilt deep again.

Izuku's expression looks horrified as the door opens and the nurses run in to see the man raping Izuku. The man pushes in one last time and releases in Izuku's ass before pulling out and getting tackled to the ground by security.