Chapter 20

They forced him to fuck other men, it's not his fault.

-/-/-/-

~Bakugo

Meeting with Mei, Bakugo and Momo are standing there and they are discussing the new club plans. From what has been worked out so far, it will have a dark brick outside with dark wood doors. The moment you walk in the doors, there is a beautiful deep red path in the carpet that leads to the bar and then the main floor. There is stages all around the areas with seating areas around them. Marble pillars go from the floor to the roof at regular intervals to support the upstairs offices and rooms. The bar is a beautiful crystal glass and mahogany. It looks very similar to the bar from the original club and Bakugo likes it that way. The main difference is it is in the center of the club and it goes around three sides of the employee preparation room.

To the left from the entrance there is a staircase that takes you upstairs to the scene rooms and offices for the owners. There's another staircase at the top of those stairs that leads to Bakugo and Izuku's penthouse. It's very similar to the last one, but it's a little bigger. It has a larger dungeon with more advanced equipment and upgrades.

They finalize the plans and start looking at the location. From their plans, it's a spot on the edge of a river, with a nice outside area to swim in and enjoy. They quickly decide to add an outside area that is fenced in with privacy fence so scenes can also take place out there and people can play.

Mei finalizes the plans and makes some calls to figure out how long it will take to build.

"Only a month, it'll be enterable for club staff within a week." Mei says.

"Sounds fine." Bakugo replies as he approves the plans.

"It'll be three point five million for everything." Mei finalizes.

"Agreed." Bakugo says as he shakes her hand and heads outside.

He gets out his phone to call Todoroki and check on the status of the sub he was returning to it's dom today.

~Todoroki

Leading Kaminari up to the door, Todoroki sees that he is shivering nervously. Todoroki turns and puts his arm on Kaminari's shoulder.

"It'll be okay, Kami. He seemed like a good guy over the phone." Todoroki says as he knocks on the door with his other arm and removes his touch from Kaminari.

A few seconds later, a man opens the door and looks between them.

"What do you want?" The man says.

"I believe I have found a submissive that you have a contract with that was kidnapped." Todoroki says.

"Yeah, I did have one, until he fucked every man they asked him to happily. He's just a no good slut now." The man complains.

"That's not true. They forced him to fuck other men, it's not his fault." Todoroki says.

"I don't give a damn. He did it, I don't want a submissive that's been used by some other man." The man slams the door and Kaminari starts to cry.

Todoroki hugs him and slowly takes him back to his car.

"I'm going to take care of you for awhile. Once you are back on your feet you can go wherever you want, okay?" Todoroki asks.

"Y-y-yeah." Kaminari replies.

Todoroki starts the car and drives back to his house. Kaminari is nervous the whole ride so Todoroki puts a hand on his knee, giving it a light squeeze to try and calm him. Kaminari seems to relax some, but seems overall terrified of what will happen.

When they get back to Todoroki's house, he opens the door for Kaminari and shows him to the guest bedroom.

"This is where you will be staying, I hope it's enough." Todoroki says.

"Y-yeah... It'll work fine. Thanks." Kaminari says.

Todoroki nods and heads to the kitchen to start making food for them as his phone starts to ring.

~Bakugo

"Hello?" asks todoroki.

"Whats the status?" Bakugo requests.

"He was denied and abandoned. I'm taking him in myself for now." Todoroki says.

"Alright. Take care of him then." Bakugo says as he hangs up the phone and heads into Izuku's room.

He sits down next to Izuku and takes his hand. He warms it up as he does every time he comes to the room. Once he finishes warming it, Bakugo gets out his journal and starts writing his entry for the day.

"Hey Izu. I wasn't in your room much today, but I was planning the new club that I'm having built for you. It's going to be a huge surprise and I hope you love the place. I'm planning on bringing in the old staff to run it and I hope it will be enough for you." Bakugo stops as he hears someone open the sliding door.

A doctor with blue hair and dry, cracked skin stops and looks at him confused. The doctor then steps inside and adjusts his coat.

"Who are you?" The doctor asks.

"I'm his dom." Bakugo replies.

The doctor nods and walks over next to Izuku. He acts like he is taking vitals while he looks at Bakugo. Bakugo stares at him, unsure of whether he is actually doing his job or just trying to intimidate him, but he won't let it get to him. Bakugo stares back more intensely than him. The tension in the room rises to palpable levels. The sliding door opens again and a tired looking man with purple hair steps inside and stops. Taking stock of the situation the new man quickly moves over next to Bakugo.

"Doctor, I need a few minutes with Katsuki here privately." The new man says.

The doctor nods and exits the room, taking a last look at Izuku before walking away from the door. The new man pulls up a chair and sits in front of Bakugo, looking at him before sighing and introducing himself.

"My name is Special Inspector Shinso and we need to talk about what happened a few days ago."