Chapter 11

It's like last night never even happened.

-/-/-/-

Waking up the next morning, Bakugo and Izuku go about their normal morning routines. Izuku gets a shower while Bakugo makes breakfast. Once Izuku finishes in the shower, Bakugo eats with Izuku before getting in the shower himself. Izuku gets dressed while Bakugo is in the shower and prepares to head downstairs to manage the club. Today is not like the others though and Bakugo can feel it.

~Bakugo

Getting into the shower, the feeling in his gut since this morning is still stronger than ever. It's almost like a weight has been tied to his intestines and is pulling him downwards in warning. A warning that something bad is going to happen soon and Bakugo is worried about what it could be. He's been doing everything he can to hide what he is feeling from Izuku, but Izuku can tell something is up with Bakugo.

Once he finishes his shower, Bakugo heads into the living room to see Izuku fully dressed and watching some television. He had turned the news on and seemed a little annoyed. Bakugo watches the news for a minute to try and understand what was wrong, but nothing seems out of the ordinary on the news. Wait. Thats the problem. Something should be out of the ordinary. Bakugo quickly gets his laptop and sits next to Izuku. He scrolls to a few common news sites and sees nothing.

"What could have happened?" Izuku asks.

"I... don't know. It's like last night never even happened. I know I called the cops." Bakugo says.

"I don't like this. They were being trafficked... It's not fair to any one of them." Izuku says, throwing his arm down on the couch angrily.

"Calm down, we'll figure it out Izu. For now focus on running the club. I'll go to work and do some investigation, okay?" Bakugo says.

"Fine." Izuku replies before standing up and heading for the door.

"Wait for me though." Bakugo requests.

Bakugo quickly puts on the rest of his suit and takes Izuku's hand to head downstairs. As they reach the main room of the club, confusion sets in. The club has switched, but all the kitchen and wait staff are still here. Their just standing around looking confused and worried. The usual night time guys haven't shown up yet either.

"What's going on? Why are you all still here?" Izuku asks.

"They won't let us out. They blocked the doors." One of the staff says.

Izuku walks over to the door and tried opening it, it opens slightly before hitting against the side of a truck. Izuku sighs and walks over to the back door and trying to open it. The exact same thing happens with a different truck this time. Izuku walks over to Bakugo with an unreadable expression.

"So, what do we do Bakugo?" Izuku asks.

"Give me a few minutes." Bakugo says as he pulls out his phone.

Bakugo calls up Momo and waits for her to answer.

"Yeah Bakugo?" Momo asks.

"I need you to bring a full team down to the club, we've got some fucktards blocking the doors with vehicles." Bakugo says.

"Alright, we'll be right there in a minute." Momo replies as a general alarm can be heard from her side of the phone as she hangs up.

Bakugo smirks and looks at Izuku, "This'll be handled quickly. I hired Momo for a reason, now we just wait."

Bakugo walks over to the bar and waves Izuku over to the other side of it. Once Izuku is behind the bar, Bakugo points at the 'Izuku Special' on the menu.

"So you actually liked it?" Izuku asks as he starts making one.

"Of course, it's a damn good drink." Bakugo replies.

Izuku finishes the drink and puts it in front of Bakugo, who quickly beings sipping on it. Izuku suddenly grabs some cups and comes out from behind the bar. He spends a few minutes putting them top down in the middle of the room and calls everyone over.

"Find the ball. I put it under one of the cups." Izuku says as he points to the hundred or so cups he put down.

Izuku steps out from the cups and lets the people start searching for it. He walks over to Bakugo and smiles, "I decided to give them something to do." He then turns and adds to the others, "If you break a cup, you buy it."

They all suddenly slow down and start being more careful as the cups he brought out are a black tinted glass. That makes them very expensive. The price is easily over five dollars a cup. As they continue searching, Bakugo puts his arm over Izuku and pulls him into Bakugo's chest. Izuku's hands naturally lay flat on Bakugo's chest and his head turns to put his ear to the center. He stays like that for a bit, Izuku listening to his calming heartbeat as they wait for Momo to arrive.

Shouting can be heard from outside and there sounds like an argument is taking place. Bakugo's phone starts ringing and he picks it up and places it on speaker on the bar.

"So, they blocked the entrance for calling the cops on their club last night. They also said that if you don't leave them alone they'll kill that gold collared submissive of yours." Momo says.

"They dare to threaten Izuku?" Bakugo asks.

"Yes." Momo replies.

"Call the rest of the teams, we have a meeting to hold and get them to move, deadly force authorized." Bakugo says with deadly precision before hanging up the phone and turning back to the door.

After a few more minutes, a gunshot is heard. It's quickly followed with many more fully automatic gunshots. Then everything falls silent and the door opens to reveal Momo and about twenty other men stepping inside, Momo has a desert eagle in one hand and a ballistic shield in the other. The men behind her are all wearing 'Bakugo Security' body armor and carrying M4 automatic military rifles. They all look deadly serious and some have some blood on them.

Bakugo walks over with a smirk and hugs Momo.

"So, they've been dealt with?" Bakugo asks.

"Yeah, give five for the cleaners to clean it up and then everyone's good to go." Momo replies as she walks over to the bar, "Izu, do you mind making me a Izuku Special please?"

Izuku nods and runs behind the bar to make it. He makes it quickly and puts it down in front of her as she puts some cash on the bar. Izuku takes the cash and heads back out to Bakugo. Bakugo is finishing up talking to another person who arrived with a tablet.

"So, that will be eight fully armed guards inside and four recon guards outside." the man with the tablet says.

"Yeah, thats about right. Orders are to take down anyone who tries causing trouble." Bakugo says.

"Alright, I'll get on it as well as contact the police about the threats." The man says as he turns and walks away.

"Worry about your club Izuku, I'll handle the rest. It's my specialty." Bakugo says as he steps outside and leaves Izuku to handle the club.

Within a few minutes, the employees are in their usual places and the club is filling with customers again. Todoroki is sitting at his usual place by the bar. His demeanor isn't any different than usual, but he is watching Izuku more closely than normal.

The rest of the night is calm, the guards Bakugo had stationed get into their positions and Izuku runs the club for the rest of the night. Bakugo heads to his work to host a meeting about the other club's actions and setting up procedures to stop it from happening again.