Chapter 15

Wrong fucking thing to wish, bitch.

-/-/-/-

~Bakugo

Bakugo is still in the club. At this point he has started pacing as people start trying to find Izuku and are struggling to track him down. As the teams continue reporting nothing, Momo walks over and nods at a man who just stormed in angrily asking for him. Bakugo sighs and walks over to him, ready to hear a stupid complaint about something idiotic.

"What do you need, sir?" Bakugo asks.

"AREN'T YOU THE MAN WHO HAD THE GREEN HAIRED SUBMISSIVE WITH THE GOLD AND BLACK COLLAR?" The man screams at him.

"Yes, he's my submissive." Bakugo replies.

"How fucking dare you let them beat him like that. He was bleeding and not concious while they let men fuck him like a fleshlight. Shame on you, trash of a dom, letting your submissive be treated like that. Especially just leaving him up there with no aftercare or anything!" The man angrily rants.

"Wait. Have you seen him? He was kidnapped!" Bakugo quickly grabs his shoulders and says.

"Yeah. He was at that new club. He was kidnapped? Oh shit! Sorry. Please get him out of there their treating him like shit!" The man says before turning and leaving.

Bakugo quickly pulls out his phone and dials the number that broadcasts to all of the teams and guards.

"All members to Izu's club NOW! Bring full tactical gear!" Bakugo yells into the phone.

As the teams come to meet up with Bakugo, he is pacing and talking with Momo in front of a board. They are working their way through a plan and continuing to work together.

"What if we just simply went in the front? It's simple and effective." Bakugo says.

"I mean, it would work, but it's dangerous. We don't have time to figure out a more detailed plan." She says.

"Let's do this shit then dammit." Bakugo says as he turns to the five hundred members of his company all waiting in full body armor and assault rifles.

Everyone goes silent as he turns to them. The room is prepared to listen to the news and what is coming. This isn't something Bakugo has done before. He has never called every single combat member of his company to the club at the same time, it leaves the other places in danger that they are supposed to protect, but when he says everyone, he means everyone.

Bakugo starts to speak and point at the board.

"We got a report that Izuku was sighted in this club. We visited it a few days ago and discovered it is a human trafficking ring and therefore we need to get in there, collect evidence, and find Izuku. If we don't find it quickly than we will have issues as I'm not sure if they'll call the police or a security team to help them. So it's a full speed smash and grab." Bakugo says.

Everyone is listening intently, knowing that missing one single detail could lead to their deaths. Bakugo smirks at seeing their focus, knowing he trained them all well and they will help him get his submissive back in no time.

~Izuku

Rolling over, Izuku is in a lot of pain. His back and stomach, his ass, his legs. Everything hurts. As he rolls, he feels the warm liquid around him starting to fill the wounds and cause even more pain. He stops and smells what he is laying in and realizes... He's laying in his own piss. Izuku quickly tries to find a dry spot, but realizes there isn't any. He is struggling to hold in the need to pee he currently feels, but it ends up being too strong and he pees on the floor of the cage anyway. A few seconds later, the door opened and a man walks in. He stops in front of the cage, sniffing loudly.

"Happily sleeping in your own piss, huh. So a piss bitch." The man chuckles and unzipped his pants.

After a few seconds, Izuku feels a warm liquid running down his back. He quickly realizes what it is and avoids moving or giving a reaction, but it hurts extremely bad to have the liquid filling the wounds on his back and the smell is making him want to die.

"Little bitches like you who love piss are great, we can tie you up in the bathroom and let you drink mens piss for a couple cents a man. That's one of our most lucrative businesses, so you'll love the attention." The man chuckles and leaves, slamming the door behind him.

Izuku struggles to get as much of the pee from his wounds as he can, but he can barely move. A few minutes later the door opens again and he can hear heels moving towards his cage. A woman's face is in front of his. She is covering her nose and looks sad.

"I brought you some food and water... Please eat and drink it, I hate seeing you guys like this, you don't deserve it. I would open the cage, but I don't have the key." She says, showing him a water bottle and a steak.

Izuku tries his best to sit up and drink from the water. She also feeds him the steak and he smiles thankfully at her.

"Thanks..." Izuku croaks out, his voice rough from not being used.

She nods a no problem and leaves the room, Izuku falls back into his previous position and the pain sets back in from the liquid on the floor of the cage. He slowly drifts off to sleep as the door opens again and the person is dragged from the cage next to him out the door. Their fighting to not go, but Izuku knows that it's no hope at this point. He looks at the floor and quietly says to himself.

"Please... Find me soon Kacchan, I'm going to break in here." Izuku says with a tear.

A second later the door slams open and the man walks over to the front of his cage.

"Wrong fucking thing to wish, bitch." The man says.