Chapter 13

I think I pushed you too harshly

-/-/-/-

~Izuku

Izuku is tied down to the dungeon leather bed, Bakugo standing at the door and staring at him. Izuku's eyes are begging him to stay, but Bakugo turns and walks out of the room. Izuku slowly starts losing control as his cock twitches in pleasure at the machine pumping in and out of his ass while his mouth is forced open by a ring gag and a vibrator on his cock. His collar, wrists, and ankles locked to points on the bed, keeping his legs up in the air and his arms behind him, down each side of the bed. They were attached with a special device that when he pulls on them activates the shock mechanism in his collar. He starts losing control of the coil building in his gut and cums on his chest, but the machine doesn't stop. Izuku groans loudly at the mixture of pain and pleasure he was now feeling from his cock.

He groans loudly, hoping Bakugo will come back and let him out, but nobody comes to the door. Izuku knows it's his own fault he's in this situation. He teased Bakugo about not fucking him. It should have been obvious that he was going to get way more than he expected, but he didn't expect four hours of constant stimulation with no release without a safeword, which ends up in Izuku getting punished in another way. Laying his head down in the bed, Izuku tried to focus on ignoring the stimulation again, but he knows it's impossible as he starts cumming all over himself again.

~Bakugo

Izuku thrashes and writhes at the infinite pleasure and Bakugo is happily watching through the one-way glass. There's no way he would leave Izuku alone in a situation like this, it would be irresponsible. He is simply making him think nobody is watching so he feels everything to a more intense level. As Bakugo watches, he slowly gets more horny and does everything he can to avoid going crazy, knowing this is meant to be a punishment for Izuku, but it feels more like one for Bakugo. Watching Izuku in pleasure like this, listening to his moans and being unable to touch him is torture for Bakugo. He holds on for three and a half hours before he gets up and storms into the room, slamming the door open on the only half conscious Izuku.

~Izuku

Izuku hears the door slam, but his mind is so run down from the countless orgasms that he doesn't react to it. Bakugo turns off the machine and vibrator, removing them from Izuku before climbing in place of the machine. Bakugo removes his clothes and slides himself into Izuku and releasing a moan at finally getting some sexual pleasure. Izuku barely responds with more than a moan and a small twitch of the arm. Bakugo starts slamming in and out of Izuku, enjoying the feeling of fucking his submissive, especially in this compeltely fucked out state. His cock is barely even hard anymore. Bakugo keeps fucking away at him as he looks down at Izuku's face.

Izuku tries to look at Bakugo, but he can barely focus his eyes on him. Izuku notices that the feeling in his ass is bigger than before, but it barely matters to him as he struggles to keep awake around everything else. As Bakugo keeps pounding into him, Izuku releases twice more before Bakugo finally releases inside him. As Bakugo pulls out, he puts a hand on Izuku's face to try and get his attention, but he can tell Izuku is barely still conscious. He removes the restraints from Izuku, accidentally shocking him twice in the process of disabling the devices.

Once he has him released, Bakugo takes him to the bathroom and puts him in the bath, washing all the cum off his chest and helping his muscles to relax. After he cleans Izuku, Bakugo carries him to bed and cuddles him until he falls asleep. Bakugo kisses Izuku on the head and drifts off to sleep with him.

The next evening, Bakugo wakes up before Izuku and sneaks out of bed. He makes breakfast and brings it to Izuku. Placing the tray of food down in Izuku's lap and waking him. Bakugo gives him a smile and helps him to sit up properly and places it more centrally on his lap.

"You did great yesterday, Izu. Honestly, I lost control and I'm sorry for fucking you in that state." Bakugo says, genuine worry in his voice.

"You fucked me? I don't remember anything past the twenty third orgasm..." Izuku says, suprise on his face.

Bakugo looks down at the ground. He hadn't realized how bad it had wiped Izuku out to do that to him. Bakugo crawls up next to him and puts an arm over his shoulder.

"I deserved it anyways... I shouldn't have teased you like that. Sorry." Izuku says, guilt in his voice.

"Honestly, after seeing what that did to you, I think I pushed you too harshly. I might have to give you a present for that mistake." Bakugo says.

Izuku doesn't reply and just starts eating the breakfast hungrily. He chows it down quickly before he pushes the tray off and gets out of bed. As he takes a step, Izuku collapses to the ground in pain with a loud "OW!" Bakugo is by his side in seconds and helping him to his feet. He puts Izuku on the bed and gets him some clothes.

Izuku puts the clothes on and starts stretching so he can walk. It's painful and Bakugo keeps trying to stop him, but Izuku needs to work tonight so he decides to keep stretching. As they are getting ready, Bakugo gets a call from work that requires his attention.

"I've gotta go to work, you be careful okay?" Bakugo says.

"Will do." Izuku says as he limps into the living room.

They both head downstairs and go their separate ways, Bakugo heading out the door while Izuku heads behind the bar to get things set up. Shortly into the night, Todoroki arrives with his submissive. As they hang out, Todoroki decides to go to the bathroom and his submissive follows with a mischievous grin. Izuku gives a disapproving nod and focuses on making drinks.

A few minutes later, the submissive asks Izuku if she can help Todoroki get out of the stall since the door is stuck. Izuku walks to the bathroom with the submissive, as they walk in and over to the stall, Izuku notices the door is open and a red and white haired male on the floor seemingly dead. Before he can do anything, he feels a prick in the side of the neck and he quickly drops to the floor unconscious.

~Bakugo

Finishing up some paperwork, Bakugo heads back to the club and notices Todoroki and Izuku aren't at the bar. He brushes it off since Todoroki appears to have gone with Izuku wherever he went so he heads upstairs to get a shower and change.

As the night drags on, Izuku doesn't appear and so Bakugo heads downstairs to ask Uraraka if she's seen him.

"Now that I think about it, he went to the bathroom to help Todo's submissive. She said something about him being stuck in a stall?" She replies before realizing, "That was a few hours ago!"

Bakugo turns and runs into the bathroom, seeing the stall with its door open. He runs over to it and sees Todoroki sprawled out on the floor. Placing his hand on the vein in his neck, Bakugo feels a pulse and sighs in relief. If they didn't kill him, they most likely didn't kill Izu. Bakugo calls Momo and sets the status of his teams on red alert and searching for Izuku. They will stop any car that seems suspicious and search it, with more prejudice than the police.

~Izuku

Waking up, he tries to get up, but his arms and legs are chained to the sides of a metal cage he has been placed in. Realizing what he just noticed, Izuku quickly looks around and sees the cage. He looks at himself, he is naked and has just his collar on. I hope it's my collar and not some random one... The room is nearly pitch dark, just enough to see his immediate surroundings. His head is pounding and he struggles to move at all. His foot accidentally hits the side of the cage and the door to the room opens, a footstep sounds at the door and something slams down on the cage right behind his head, hitting his head as he is immediately pushed back towards unconsciousness. Izuku tries to look up, but only sees black shoes and pants.

"You're just another pain slave, so shut it and be the silent toy you are or I'll cut you up bad." The man says before leaving the room again.