Chapter 26

Strip so I can put it on you.

-/-/-/-

~Izuku

Waking up in the soft and red bed, Izuku is confused. He slowly crawls out of it and heads out the door looking for the bathroom again. He quickly relieves himself before heading for the kitchen he saw on the way in. Kirishima is preparing breakfast with a smile at Izuku.

"Hey, how did you sleep?" Kirishima asks.

"Well, thank you. What are you making?" Izuku asks.

"Pancakes, bacon, and eggs. " Kirishima replies

Kirishima is pouring the pancake batter into the pan and on another pan cooking bacon and eggs. Izuku turns and walks over to the couch to sit down. He turns on the television and watches some shows as Kirishima finishes making food. Kirishima puts it on plates and brings one to Izuku and one for himself. He sits next to Izuku and gives him a quick smile before beginning to eat. Izuku follows suit and starts eating himself.

"This is really good." Izuku says.

"Thanks it's my own recipe." Kirishima says.

They eat the rest of their meal in silence as they both watch the show on the television. Once their done, Kirishaima takes his dish and drops it in the sink before giving it a quick wash. Kirishima then sighs and walks over to sit across from Izuku in front of the television.

"We need to talk about something. It's required for all the submissives I save so I can mark them not abandoned." Kirshima says.

Izuku looks at him with a nervous glare, "Okay?"

"You need to enter a contract with me. It's right here, read it as you please. The biggest thing is, I'll have to take that collar off of you and put my own on by the way." Kirishima says.

Izuku's hand immediately comes up to his collar and feels it with a nervous chuckle.

"I... I don't know if I'm willing to give myself away that quickly." Izuku replies.

"If you don't sign it then I'll have to send you away, it's not my choice." Kirishima says.

Izuku slowly picks up the contract and reads it, it's very similar to Bakugo's except that Izuku is required to wear his collar at all times with no exceptions. Izuku places it back down and looks at Kirishima.

"If I don't sign it then I'm back out on the street, aren't I?" Izuku asks.

"Pretty much." Kirishima responds.

Izuku slowly signs it and Kirishima grabs a collar from under the table as he walks over behind Izuku.

"I won't cut it. I'm going to pick the lock." Kirishima says as he picks it and it clicks open.

Izuku takes it off slowly. Kirishima watches him and quickly slides his collar around Izuku's neck, locking it into place and smiling. Izuku takes Bakugo's collar and wraps it around his right wrist, locking it in place and looking up to Kirishima who is looking back a little perplexed.

"Why do you care about your old dom's collar so much?" Kirishima asks.

"I still don't think he abandoned me like they say he did... It doesn't make sense." Izuku says.

"Well you're mine now, so don't worry about him, okay?" Kirishima replies as he sits next to Izuku and gives him a quick kiss on the cheek, "You up to do a scene?"

"I-i guess?" Izuku replies as Kirishima pulls him into another room.

"Strip so I can put it on you." Kirishima says as he picks up a latex catsuit.

Izuku removes his clothes and stands for Kirishima, who grabs his foot and lifts it into the suit before pulling it up his leg and then lifting the other to pull it up his other leg. Kirishima smiles and pulls it up his chest, pulling the sleeves onto his arms and zipping it up at the back. Kirishima then grabs a mask and slowly lowers it onto Izuku's face, pushing the ring gag into Izuku's mouth and smiling.

"Just how I like them, silent and under control." Kirishima says as he walks over to grab something else.

Izuku is a little nervous, but finds it arousing that this material is sticking to his skin so tightly and showing off every part of him while still covering it. His dick is sticking through a small hole in the front. Kirishima walks back over and slides something onto Izuku's hand, locking it in place and sliding one on the other. Izuku's hands are covered with what looks like an inflatable ball that makes his ability to grab things nonexistent. Kirishima smiles brighter as he pushes Izuku onto the floor and starts slowly jerking him off.

Izuku moans lightly at the feeling, Kirishima continuing to do it faster and faster. Izuku starts getting close and Kirishima stops suddenly. Izuku moves his hand to hit kirishima in annoyance, but Kirishima catches it and quickly locks his hands onto his collar, stopping him from moving them. Kirishima then returns to jerking him off again, slowly going faster until he gets close and stops again.

Izuku is getting more frustrated as this goes on, he's reached the thirtieth time that Kirishima has edged him and Kirishima seems nowhere close to stopping. Suddenly, a knock is heard on the door and Kirishima makes Izuku cum. Izuku squirts all over the suit he is wearing, cum absolutely covering it. Kirishima then removes the ring gag and mask with a smile, also removing the gloves and quickly heading out to answer the door.

"Sorry, I've gotta get that." Kirishima says as he leaves the room.

Izuku quickly wipes the suit off before preparing to figure out how to take it off, but before he gets anywhere the door slams open and two men barge in to take Izuku. They start dragging him outside as he hears Kirishima screaming and fighting for people to leave him alone. Kirishima fights through the group and knock down the two carrying Izuku, who drop him to the floor and he moves behind Kirishima.

"Leave him alone!" yells Kirishima.

"No, he's abandoned and you aren't saving him too!" One of the men says as they run forward with their arm raised.