Chapter 7: The Club

Don't worry, I'm not that kind of master.

-/-/-/-

Izuku~

His eyes opening sleepily, he feels an arm wrapped around himself and sinks into its safety and warmth. Taking a quick look at the time, its four in the morning. He pulls the arm off of him and drags himself out of bed. Feeling the collar around his neck he smiles. Someone wants me in the same way that I want them... He puts his clothes back on, tightening the vest slightly and walking downstairs to the club. He steps out into the open area and eyes turn to him.

"Izuku! You found a master?" A familiar female voice says.

Quickly scanning where he heard the voice from he sees Uraraka walking over to him, "Yeah. I also own the club now."

She stops in her tracks at his statement, "Wa-wait. You own the place now?"

"Yeah." Izuku replies.

He walks over in front of the bar and takes a quick look around. After a few seconds he turns to the bar. Suddenly face to face with the red and white haired man, he stumbles back a step in surprise.

"Sorry, I was looking at your collar." Todoroki says, as he looks up to Izuku's face.

"It's fine. I just didn't realize you were there." Izuku says as he sits next to the man and looks back at the club.

Everyone has stopped and was watching Izuku. Izuku blushes in embarrassment and turns away from everyone for a second before turning back.

"Why is everyone watching me?" He asks.

"That collar looks really expensive..." Someone says.

"You own the club now?" Another person asks.

Izuku spends a few minutes answering questions before he sends everyone back to work. He then turns around to Uraraka behind the bar.

"Make me an Izuku special please." He requests.

"I don't know how to make it... Only you do." She responds.

"Well it's officially on the menu now." He replies as he starts explaining how to make it to her. Todoroki gets out a notepad and starts writing it down.

"I hope you're not planning on stealing my drink recipe." Izuku says as he looks at Todoroki.

"Nope, just writing down the steps for your employees." Todoroki replies as he finishes writing it and hands it to Izuku.

Looking at it, Todoroki perfectly made a recipe. It shows all the requirements to make it at the start and then explains each step of how to make it. Izuku hands it to Uraraka and she puts it on the recipe book.

"Thanks, makes it easier to put it on the menu." Izuku says as Uraraka hands him the drink.

Izuku takes a sip and nods to Uraraka that it's done right. Izuku then gets up and heads upstairs to the manager's office. Walking in he places his drink down on the desk and starts going through the drawers. After finding nothing of interest he starts looking through the filing cabinets. His face lights up as he finds the most recent financial record that he was searching for and he puts it on the desk. Once he puts everything else back he starts reading the record to find that the club has been making a good profit both in the day and at night.

Satisfied, Izuku puts it back where he found it and starts looking through the other stuff for the employee files. Once he finds the files he looks through them and pulls out Uraraka and Hunter's files. Taking a quick look through them, he changes their marked roles to show Uraraka as the bar manager and Hunter as the floor manager. He gets to his feet and walks downstairs to the bar. He gets Uraraka's attention and calls her over.