Chapter 6: New Owner

I'm the boss now and I say go home.

-/-/-/-

~Izuku

Izuku finished in the shower and goes out to his room. He puts on his clothes, his normal black suit pants with black dress shoes and for today his green vest. He then heads out to the kitchen to start making himself some food before work. He finishes his food and heads out the door, heading to work. This might be my last day calling it work. Soon I might own the place. Izuku walks cheerily, just enjoying his thoughts and the fact he finally found a dom.

Upon arriving at the club he heads inside and into the back room, grabbing his black suit jacket and placing his green one back into the locker. He then walks out of the area to the bar, getting it prepared for the night to come. Once it's all prepared he leans back against the back of the bar and waits for the doors to open.

Upon the doors opening, the red and white haired man walks in and sits in his normal seat at the bar. He gives Izuku a quick smile and simply states "The regular please." Izuku immediately turns and makes the special. He places the drink in front of the man and is given the money for it. While Izuku is sitting there waiting for people to come in, he sees Hunter come waddling in, struggling to walk.

"Hunter! What are you doing here? You got shot yesterday!" Izuku calls him over.

"The boss said I couldn't take the day off. I don't have a choice." Hunter responds, waddling into the back room to change.

Izuku is steaming at this point, just waiting for his dom to come in so he can march up to the boss and make him uphold his deal. After a few minutes a familiar blond dom walks up to the counter with a huge smile on his face. The moment Izuku sees him, he runs and jumps to hug him over the counter, his waist on the edge of it.

"I'm so glad that you chose me Deku. Here is your collar, wear it if you want." Bakugo places a box on the counter and Izuku immediately rips into it.

"Slow down, take your time. When you see it you will love it." Katsuki states.

Izuku immediately slows down, finally opening the box and moving the covering from on top of the collar. His eyes go wide at seeing the collar. It's beautiful. I love this collar. Izuku immediately picks it up, looking at the beautiful gold trim and turns it around to see his nickname on gold in the front, "DEKU" in gold letters. On the back it has "KB" with a padlock slot in the middle.

Izuku immediately turns it around and opens it, placing it around his neck. He looks in the box and finds the matching gold padlock, he slides it into the slot and locks it, handing the keys to Bakugo. Bakugo is just standing stunned, starting at Izuku.

"It looks beautiful on your neck. It fits perfectly." Bakugo says, giving Izuku a kiss on the lips.

Izuku hops down from the counter and signals to Bakugo to go to the back room door. Izuku lets him in and hugs him. "Before we do anything, we need to see the boss and make this official." Izuku says.

"Alright, lead the way Deku." Bakugo replies.

Izuku grabs Bakugo's hand and leads him up the stairs to the boss's office. Upon entering the boss looks up with a surprised expression on his face.

"So it looks like you did end up winning the deal, huh Izuku. I guess the club is yours then. Here's the documents, I had them ready just in case. Just sign here." The boss slides the paper towards Izuku, Bakugo stops him from signing it and takes a quick read through to be sure it is what he says it is.

After reading it, he sets it down and nods to Izuku. Izuku signs it and slides it back, officially the new owner of the club/restaurant. The boss stands up and walks around the desk, walking up to Izuku.

He looks at Katsuki and asks, "Can I hug him? He's yours now so it's your choice if I'm allowed here."

"Yeah, I guess." Katsuki says.

The boss gives Izuku a hug, patting him on the back and says, "Take care kid. I hope you make this place even more popular than it already is. Sorry for putting you in that shitty deal, but it worked out in the end. Have a nice time guys." He walks out of the office.

"Izuku, you didn't say yes to me so he would give you the club, right?" Bakugo asks.

"Nope, I wouldn't do that to anyone, I'd only sign one of those contracts if I really wanted what they offered, but we own the club now. Did you buy the penthouse?" Izuku responds.

"Yeah, got the keys right here." Bakugo says pulling his keys out of his pocket.

"Okay, hang on I need to run downstairs really quick and tell someone something." Izuku says, making his way down the stairs.

He runs out into the main lobby, looking for Hunter. He sees him limping around and runs over to him, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Hunter, go home and recover." Izuku orders.

"What, the boss will be mad. I can't go home." Hunter replies, pain in his voice from trying to walk.

"I'm the boss now and I say go home." Izuku repeats the order.

Hunter looks at him confused, but nods and heads into the back room. Izuku runs back to Bakugo and they head up to their new penthouse. As soon as they're in the door, Bakugo pushes Izuku against the door.

"You look so damn hot in that collar, Deku. I'm happy you chose me. Do you like your collar?" Bakugo whispers in his ear, holding him against the door.

"Y-Yes... I love it Kacchan." Izuku replies.

Bakugo grabs the ring of his collar and pulls him over to the couch. He starts kissing Izuku passionately. Their mouths fitting together like pieces of a puzzle. Bakugo lightly nips on Deku's bottom lip, asking for entrance to his mouth. Deku opens his mouth slightly in reply, feeling Bakugo's tongue slide into his mouth and start exploring. Deku doesn't even try to fight for dominance, letting him know that Deku is all his.

Bakugo stops kissing his lips and moves down to his neck. He starts kissing and sucking on the skin of Deku's neck, looking for his sweet spot. As he searches around, Deku lets out a soft moan. Found it. He attacks that spot over and over again. While removing Deku's jacket and vest, slowly kissing down his chest. He goes to Deku's nipple, giving it a light suck and licking around it.

"Ka-Kaa-Kacchan!" Deku moans loudly.

"Ha, Sounds like you've got a sensitive chest, my Deku." Bakugo replies.

Bakugo slides down to Deku's pants, sliding them off along with his underwear. He grabs Deku's cock and gives it a tug. Deku releases a small moan. Bakugo immediately moved his mouth towards Deku's cock, giving it a lick from hilt to tip. Deku moans in response and making a small thrust. Bakugo places his mouth around his cock and starts bobbing his head while sucking lightly. Deku is a moaning mess at this point.

Bakugo moves his head up and down until Deku grabs Bakugo's head and says, "I'm going to cum, Kacchan!"

Deku's statement just makes Bakugo move faster. He places his hand under Deku's butt and lets his thumb sit on the ring of his hole. He starts moving his finger in small, careful circles which cause Deku to thrust his hips slightly and then moan loudly as he releases himself into Bakugo's throat.

Bakugo stands back up as Deku's face turns completely red. Bakugo places a hand on Deku's shoulder and sits next to him.

"I won't ask for anything back tonight, but next time you're going to return the favor." Bakugo whispers in Deku's ear, causing him to blush even more.

Bakugo then pulls Deku to his feet and carries him to their bedroom. Placing him in bed. Bakugo pulls Deku into his arms. Deku quickly falls asleep in the warmth while Bakugo admires his face until he falls asleep.