Chapter 10

This is worth one hundred grand.

-/-/-/-

~Izuku

Waking up feeling cold. He rolls over and looks for Bakugo, but finds that he isn't there. Izuku lifts himself up with his arm and looks around. Not seeing him anywhere he leans up and slides himself to get off the bed, but suddenly hears a groan from the floor.

"Ahhh! Kacchan! Why are you on the floor?" Izuku says surprised and confused.

Bakugo groans again and rubs his eye, "Damnit Deku, why did you wake me up?"

Izuku sheepishly smiles and starts apologizing, "Sorry..."

"No, no... What time is it? Wait... When did I get on the floor?" Bakugo asks.

"You were sleeping there... Why'd you leave me up here all lonely and cold?" Izuku asks putting on a fake sad face.

"Awww... Damnit Izuku, I can't handle that pouty face." Bakugo gets up and pulls Izuku into his arms.

Izuku smiles into the hug, he pulls Bakugo down on the bed on top of himself as he says, "Mhhh... Comfortable and warm."

Bakugo chuckles and lifts himself up with Izuku still attached to his chest. He slides his arms down to Izuku's butt to hold him up. He turns and walks to the bathroom, starting a bath for Izuku and walking back into the bedroom to grab Izuku's clothes. Bakugo then walks to the bathroom and removes Izuku's clothes before placing him in the tub. Izuku stops holding onto him and smiles a thankful smile. 

Bakugo helps Izuku bathe, rubbing shampoo into his hair and smiling at his pleasured reactions to him rubbing it into his scalp. He grabs a cup and fills it with water before pouring it on Izuku's head, using his hand to keep it from dripping into Izuku's eyes. Once Izuku's hair is all clean, Bakugo grabs the bar of soap and starts rubbing it on Izuku's back as he keens happily at the attention. Finishing the coat, Bakugo grabs the cup and pours water on Izuku again to get the soap off. 

"Let me know when you want to get out, okay?" Bakugo says.

Izuku nods and relaxes into the water as Bakugo heads to the living room to do some research on his laptop. Bakugo is scrolling social media when a post catches his attention about a new club opening. He quickly takes a few minutes to read about it a little and decides to invite Izuku to come check it out with him. A good chance to show Izuku off...

"I'm ready Bakugo!" Izuku calls from the bathroom.

Heading into the bathroom, Bakugo carefully helps Izuku out of the tub. Grabbing a towel Bakugo dries him off and looks at him with a serious glare, "I'm going to a new bdsm club opening on the other side of town. You want to come with?"

Izuku smiles and nods, "Gotta make sure you're not eyeing other submissives..."

Bakugo chuckles and laces his fingers with Izuku's, "Be ready at eight then."

Izuku nods and walks into their bedroom to put on some clothes. Once he has clothes on he heads downstairs to oversee the club while Bakugo stays upstairs and starts researching the new club.

~Bakugo

Through his research, Bakugo learns that it specializes in catering to dominants that want 24/7 slaves. Basically slaves that stay in their house and do housework during the day until the dominant gets home, which they then start serving for the rest of the evening. Bakugo finds the idea interesting, but knows that he could never ask that of Izuku. It's like saying, "I want you to cater to my every need at all times of day and in return you can stay alive." Bakugo hates that concept, in his eyes, a dom/sub relationship should be an even exchange, the sub gives the dom some servance for the dom to give the sub something in return.

Once he is done thoroughly making himself dislike the club, he heads to his room and puts on his dominant clothing set. A black dress shirt with a gold tie and black pants with a black belt that has a gold lock on it. He then puts on his black and gold boots before doing his hair up nicely and putting on his golden watch. Grabbing a matching set of clothes for Izuku he then walks downstairs to get Izuku. As he reaches the bottom floor, he steps out and all eyes are on him.

~Izuku

The elevator opens while he is making a drink. Everyone is watching the person who came out of the elevator. Bakugo walks over and calls for Izuku, who's eyes widen in surprise when he sees what Bakugo is wearing. Bakugo waves him into the backroom and Izuku follows. Once their both back there, Bakugo hands Izuku the clothes and waits for him to change.

Izuku has changed into a tight black and gold latex shirt that shows off his chest and back, the pants are also black and gold with a patch of gold lining his butt, showing off all his assets perfectly. The sneakers are obviously added for comfort instead of looks, but their also black and gold. Bakugo smiles at the sight and takes Izuku's hand before leading him back out into the main room.

This time, as the two step out all eyes sweep from Bakugo to the submissive standing next to him. Their eyes exploring his body as it's on display. Bakugo swiftly leads Izuku out the door and into the waiting car. Momo is in the front seat and turns to look at Izuku.

"Damn Bakugo, showing off all of your subs assets tonight, aren't you?" She chuckles before starting to drive.

Bakugo smiles and responds, "Of course. Gotta show up all those shitty doms."

Izuku just blushes and looks out the window as they drive. The car slows to a stop a few minutes later in front of the new club. Bakugo steps out and opens the door for Izuku. People around obviously staring at Bakugo as his dominant presence is overpowering, but the moment Izuku comes into view all eyes shift and people start blushing all over. Bakugo attaches a golden leash to Izuku's collar and starts leading him slowly, Izuku happily follows the friendly tug on his neck.

As they enter the building, they both look around and see the state of the place. A giant main room with a stage in one corner, the other three corners have a second floor balcony and the first floor within view of the stage. The first floor has two bars and a bunch of submissives walking around, prowling for a dom to serve. As they keep looking, the second floor has pillars coming down to meet the ground that are a deep red, matching well with the deep gray cinder block walls. There are patches of the walls where a leather wall reaches from ground to roof, but it's mostly cinder block. Bakugo slowly starts leading Izuku deeper, as they walk towards one of the bars a submissive approaches Bakugo.

"You want another toy to play with tonight? I bet I'm willing to do more than this cheap sub." The sub says.

Bakugo scoffs as Izuku angrily interjects, "Oh, I bet you don't own something worth more than that watch my dom is wearing."

Bakugo chuckles and looks at his watch, "This is worth one hundred grand."

"How much you own has nothing to do with how good of a submissive you are and so far, you seem like a shitty one. Over speaking and overstepping the bounds of a collared submissive in the presence of their dom." The sub speaks again.

Bakugo growls before replying, "I'm fine with him speaking that way. I prefer it when he has a sense of independence. At least he doesn't need me to provide him money to live."

The submissive looks at Bakugo surprised before they turn and walk away. Bakugo and Izuku keep walking around, entering a back room where a bunch of submissives are tied to stocks and anyone is allowed to use them in any way they please. Bakugo and Izuku walk over to one and Bakugo loosens their gag. The submissive immediately coughs and Izuku gets closer to hear what they say.

"He... Help... We've been... Kidnapped..." The sub says before entering another coughing fit."

Izuku passes it on to Bakugo in a whisper and they quickly make their way out of the club. Once their back in the car, Bakugo pulls out his phone and calls the police, informing them of what was discovered and asking for them to investigate. After he finishes the call, Bakugo pulls Izuku into a hug, seeing that he was unsettled by what happened in there.

"Don't worry baby. I will never do something like that to you without your consent and you are all I ever need." Bakugo reassures.