Chapter 5: The Conversation

"Sit back down, It's time to have a serious conversation."

-/-/-/-

~Katuski

Katsuki wakes up feeling extra warm. It's so comfortable, I don't want to wake up. He realizes after a few seconds that there's a green haired guy in his arms. Their all wrapped up in each other and Katuski doesn't know what to do. He might freak out if he wakes up to us all tangled up like this, but how did we even get like this? He slowly starts untangling them, doing his best to avoid waking Izuku up. Deciding that he will wait until later to wake Izuku from his sleep once breakfast is ready. Heading downstairs while he gets his phone out, calling Momo.

"Momo, how did the reports go?" Katsuki asks quickly, walking into the kitchen and opening the fridge. He stops and grabs his earpiece, putting it in his ear so he can talk to Momo while he cooks.

"They went fine, no deaths only injuries. Thankfully Todoroki was there to provide first aid or lots of people would have died." Momo replies.

"Yeah, I knew the moment I saw Izuku there was no way I would leave him without a guard in that place. I don't think he even realizes Todoroki works for me." Katsuki replies.

"I can agree that he doesn't seem to know. Maybe you should tell him? I mean I know Todoroki went there to get drinks from Izuku before you even told him to guard him, but now that it's his orders don't you think you should tell him when you speak about the contract?" Momo replies.

"Yeah, maybe I should, but I don't want him to get mad over it. How do you think he would take the news?" Katsuki replied with a hint of worry.

"Honestly, I think he will thank you for it. He seems like the kind of submissive that would like the protection." Momo replies.

"Alright, I'll tell him. Would you send me the 1.6 million by the way? I might be buying a penthouse today depending on how our conversation goes." Katsuki asks.

"Yeah, I'll transfer it right now." Momo replies, a few seconds later a beep confirming the transfer comes over Katsuki's phone. Then with a chuckle she adds, "Now go get him tiger, he needs himself a tiger to protect him."

~Izuku

Rolling over, Izuku felt cold and way too comfortable. He opens his eyes to an unfamiliar room and immediately starts to have a panic attack. Shit, did I get drunk or something and fall for some dominant's tricks. Izuku slides his hand on his collarbone, but feels nothing. No hickies or bruising. That's odd, usually they would have left a bunch of hickies or something. He starts to crawl out of bed when he remembers what happened the night before. Oh yeah, this is Katsuki's place. Izuku starts walking around, looking for Katsuki and comes up to a large red door. The door handle is gold and draws Izuku in to open it. As Izuku places a hand on it, it feels cold. He starts turning the knob when a hand grabs his.

"That room can wait for later, Izuku. Let's go eat breakfast. I just finished it." Katsuki says, breathing on Izuku's ear.

"O-Ok." Izuku says with a stutter, a mix of being embarrassed at being caught looking around and Katsuki's closeness.

Katsuki takes Izuku's hand and leads him downstairs. Taking him over to a table and pulling a chair out for Izuku, pushing it in as Izuku sits in it. Katsuki then walks around to his own and takes the top off of the food cover. He made gourmet omelettes. Izuku's mouth waters just looking at them and when the smell reaches his nose he can't stop his stomach rumbling. Katsuki looks at Izuku with a brow raised.

"You sound hungry. Guess I better eat all four." Katsuki says with a joking smile.

"No! I want some!" Izuku says with a pout.