✦Ten✦

Nadine, Adele and I were sat on the bench on the roof terrace when Adele spotted the hamper being lowered into camp. Adele eagerly pointed towards it, watching what she had won for us being lowered into camp. We slowly trudged towards the main area of the camp, when Roman began to read

'Celebrities,

As a result of Roman and Adele winning 10 stars,

You have crocodile feet, mountain spinach and shimedgi mushrooms' 

My face grimaced, "What's up Belle, not keen on eating feet tonight?" Myles jokingly asked,

"I was kinda hoping for pie and mash, but I could make do. So long as you cook it nicely." 

"No pressure then." He winked, I smiled. 

"Put it down your sleeve and hold it like you've got a hand," James suggested to Myles, he unrolled his jacket sleeve, turned his body and announced,

"Belle, come hold my hand." He waved his crocodile foot/hand. 

"Ew, not a chance." I said, laughing in disgust.

"Come on." He said walking towards me, engulfing me in a full hug, running the crocodile foot along my face.  

I squealed, wriggling out of his grasp and walked away, turning back to look at a laughing Myles, which I couldn't help but laugh to aswell.

"Belle?" Nadine called, I turned my head upwards to the balcony, to see Nadine beckoning me over. I made my way up the stairs, Adele and Nadine were on the bench.

"What was that all about, ay?" Nadine questioned, with Adele wiggling her eyebrows, 

"What was what?" I innocently questioned, 

"You know what," Adele remarked. I felt my face turn pink. 

"Nope. Not a clue." I joked, trying to avoid the question. 

"DINNERS READY." Someone called, 

"Would you look at that," I said, standing up

"Don't think you can get away with it that easily, we'll be back!" Nadine jokingly voiced. I laughed making my way towards the food. Myles handed me a bowl of food and winked, behind me I heard the sounds of Nadine and Adele coughing. Fake coughing. 
"You alright there girls? Bit of a tickle in your throat?" I commented jokingly.
"Something like that." Adele smiled.

After tucking into our, what turned into being delicious, crocodiles feet, I stood up ready to wash the remaining dishes, Looking into the pan, I noticed there was at least one, possibly two servings left. Knowing how hard the hunger has hit Ian I offered it to him.

"Ian, you want a bit more?" He shook his head. However, Andrew persisted. Leaving Ian to snap,

"I said I don't want no more fucking crocodile bruv, I don't want no more." He snapped

"Alright." Said Andrew defeated. I looked towards Andrew and watched him hang his head, the empath in me felt bad for Andrew. Poor guy, he only wanted to be friendly. 

"Don't worry, anyone else wants anymore?" no one replied so I lifted the pan and emptied the contents into the bin. 

"Give me a second and I'll help you with that." I heard turning around to be greeted by Myles' person, finishing off the last of his food. I placed the rest of the tubs into the washing up bowl, ready to carry to the washing up area. I tied my hair back into a ponytail and picked up the bowl, Myles came along and placed his tin into the carrier, then took it off me to carry.

"I could've carried that you know," I said trailing behind. He didn't respond. We placed the washing up bowl down and I filled the tap with water and fairy liquid. Myles and I exchanged small talk, until halfway through the washing, he scooped up some bubbles and blew them at me. I gasped.

"Myles!" I shrieked, picking up some of the bubbles from my shirt and wiping them on him, he dodged, leaving me to fall forward slightly. He put his arm out as a precaution to save me from tumbling over completely. I used this to my advantage and placed and the bubbles along his arm.

"So, apart from YouTube, what else are you interested in?" He asked. It took me a second to think of something. "The pause concerns me." He jokingly spoke back

"I'm not a very exciting person" I frowned

"I beg to differ" He persisted,

"I guess I like walking my dog?" I said, looking up to him smiling

"ooooo, what kinda dog?" He questioned, scrubbing a pan.

"Dalmatian, her names Polka." 

"I love that." He smiled, content. Picking up the bowl and walking back to camp. 

"She's so big though, she requires a lot of walking. It drains me, My poor mum has to walk her while I'm out here bless her." 

"Whose waiting for you on the other side here then?" Myles asked, 

"My best friend, Lucas," I said, "And my big brother PJ, You?"

"My mummzy, and some of my mates." I nodded. 

We placed the tub down, Myles then pulled me into a hug which I gratefully accepted, 

"Team work makes the dream work Bells" He smiled.