✦Fifty-Six✦

"I have a note!" Nadine announced on her way into camp, "Celebrities, tonight two of you will take part in the jungle radio challenge to win a luxury breakfast for the whole camp, it is up to you to decide which two campmates should host tonight's broadcast of the jungle broadcast," 

"Well, Roman of course," I said, Nadine agreed.

"Im happy to do it, but do you wanna make it fair, what do you wanna do?" 

"No, we dont want fair we want food!" I laughed,

"Well if its two people, Myles" Caitlyn pointed,

"Nah, Kate's a radio presenter," He said,

"Hear ye, hear ye!" Myles announced, "I have a radio, 'Celebrities, tonights jungle radio show begins shortly, be sure to tune in!'" He read,

The show quickly started, it felt weird hearing music, we hadn't in so long! Even if it was just a jingle, it made me smile. The game would work by the two presenters asking for a specific number one on a specific date, we would then run to the phonebox, call into the studio and if we get the number one song right, we win an item for our breakfast, Myles got given a book with all the number ones, it was up to us to find them.

"Time for the first question. What was number one when Rak-Su became the first boyband to ever win the X-Factor?"

Myles searched for the date, while I ran to the phonebox, 

"Camila Cabello, Havana!" He shouted up to me and I dialled the number,

"Oh and look at this, We have got our first caller," 

"Hello?" 

"Hello!"

"Ahhh I'm such a big fan!"

"Awww, whose calling, whose calling?" Roman asked,

"Belle!" 

"What was number 1?"

"Camila Cabello, Havana!" I answered,

"Yes! We're gonna get that on for you now!" I hung the phone up and made my way back down to the others, It was right so we won bread and butter. 

The next question was, what was number one when the first series of 'The Royale Family' that featured Andy Whyment aired? We went for Venga boys, boom boom boom, but that was incorrect!

Then we were asked, what was number one when Belle released her debut single 'Drive' 

"Ummm, that was July 9th," I said, we flicked through the book, the answer was Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber, 'I dont care'. We got it right, so we won eggs!

We finished the game and won in total, Bread and Butter, Eggs, Avocado, Sausages, and Bacon!

(A/n - I've chosen Drive to be Belles song, I hope you like it, please give it a listen!)