✦Sixty-Two✦

"The next person to leave I'm a celebrity get me out of here 2019" My heart raced faster than when I kissed Myles for the first time, or the time after that, or the time after that, Something we won't be able to do for a while now. Or until I see him next, "Is..." Dec continued, leaving too big of a gap, I just need to know. Now. 

"Myles." I let go of Nadine's hand and put my head in my lap and my arms around my head. He said goodbye to everyone one by one, but I just couldn't come to terms with it. I stood up as he made his way closer to me, hugging Nadine first, but then making his way to me. I couldnt control my crying at this point. 

"Come here little one," He said pulling me into a hug and kissing my forehead, "I'll be waiting for you the other side of that bridge every day, I promise you." He said holding my face, I nodded. He wiped my falling tears, "I'll be looking at the moon for you tonight," He whispered, only making me cry more. 

"Guys, it has been the most beautiful time of my life, I thank you all for," 

He left to walk over the bridge and Kate and Nadine came to stand at my side. They rubbed my back and walked me over to the clearing where we would wave him off one last time. 

"I hate this game," I whispered once he'd left our sight, Kate pulled me into a hug, Roman came and rubbed my back. I dried my eyes and we all walked back to camp, Roman held my hand as I was still shaking. 

"I dont know why im so sad, we're gonna see them in like two days," I laugh through slight sobs. 

"You have a right to feel that way, this game can be awful at times," Roman stood close and rubbed my back. He had just lost his best friend too. 

"From those who you've left behind, Who would you like to win it?" Dec asked, 

"Umm," Myles thought for a second "I would love everyone of them to win it, Roman is my brother, I love that guy so much, but, Belle has just shone so brightly this whole time! So its between them two really, I'd also really love to see an all-women final." He says.