Chapter 9: Personal Training Session

I woke up to the sudden beeping of Suraki's alarm. I couldn't help but groan in annoyance as I covered my ears.

"T-Turn it offff... Please..." I soon heard it shut off, feeling his arms wrap around me once again. I turned over so I was facing him and pressed my head against his chest. "Thank you..."

"Your cute when your tired.."

"Oh, shut up..." I weakly hit his chest, making him chuckle softly.

"I'm gonna have to get up soon, you know that."

"Five more minutes of cuddling..."

He sighed, sitting up with me still in his arms. Which made me sit up as well. I let out a sharp, pained grunt as he quickly looked down at me.

"A-Are you okay?"

"I'm fine... my body is just sore after training with your dad..."

"That explains why your were gone all night then... I'm assuming he wants you two to continue today?" I simply nodded to his question, my eyes had been closed this whole time since I was so exhausted. I was still dressed in the gym uniform, it probably smelled. "Let's get you cleaned up and in fresh clothes."

"Noooo... my body hurts too much to move right now..."

"Nosido..." I sighed, slowly opening my eyes to look up at him.

"You better help me then." He nodded again, and soon he stood up. Helping me to his bathroom and starting up the shower.

"Do you mind hot showers?"

"As long as it's not scorching hot..."

"I'll keep you cool." Before I knew it, he started to unzip the gym uniform. I was too tired to really be embarrassed. I just wanted the shower over with. He took the uniform off of me but left my boxers on, most likely to be respectful. Then he undressed while leaving his undergarments on. Once the shower was hot enough he stepped in while still holding me, I almost yelled in pain from the heat since the water hit me directly. Quickly he turned around so the water was hitting his back and not me directly.

He activated his quirk as I felt my body start to cool off, it felt so nice to be cooled off this way. A faint smile grew on my face as he kissed my forehead a few times. He grabbed his shampoo and put some in his hand, starting to go through my hair and spreading the shampoo. He then did the same with his hair, after that he repeated the spreading process with his body wash and we stood there for a few moments. It was pretty nice to shower with him, but he soon got back on track with washing us off.

When we were finally done with the shower, we stepped out and dried off. At this point I could start doing things on my own. That shower really helped my body. "Crap... I don't have any clothes to wear..."

"Don't worry, you can use some of mine." I blushed slightly when he said that, we went back out to his bedroom and he started to go through his closet. Trying to find things that seemed like something I would wear. He decided on a Yellow and black striped long sleeve and a pair of black shorts. Tossing them to me as I got dressed in them, the shirt was a little baggy on me but I didn't mind.

He got dressed in the school's uniform, but left the blazer in the closet on a coat hanger. He then stepped over and hugged me tightly.

"I'll see you later tonight, Nosido, try to rest as much as you can before your next training session." I nodded, hugging him back. I really didn't want to let go. I just wanted to lay in bed and cuddle. But alas, I had to. So I did, and he left the room, heading off to class. I just lay in his bed, scrolling through social media on my phone.