fun fact 2

Hoseok Vs high knee socks.

When asked the question: what would you like to see Jimin wear around the house.

Hoseok: high knee socks and my shirt.

It was the weekend and Hoseok doesn't work so he spends most of his time with yoongi and Jimin.

Jimin decided to ask what he would like him to wear.

Hoseok told him an honest answer but Jimin didn't see why he would want him to just wear a shirt and high knee socks.

"Jimin you see I have certain taste in fashion and high knee socks are my passion" Hoseok said with fEeLiNg...

Jimin sighed "okay I'll wear them sometime"

-next weekend-

During the week Jimin bought some high knee socks and was going to surprise Hoseok.

Jimin was standing in front of a full body mirror.

He slowly put on his high knee socks and found one of Hoseok white shirts.

He looked in the mirror but couldn't get what was so fascinating about it.

He shock his head and decided to go to the living were Hoseok and Yoongi were. His tail wagged slowly as he approached the living room .

He walked in slowly. Hoseok wasn't paying attention so he cleared his throat.

Hoseok and Yoongi turned their heads.

(AN: (つ≧▽≦)つlol without the shoes and skirt)

Hoseok stared at Jimin without saying anything and Jimin started to feel self conscious

-see told you it's weird- Jimin ears and tail lowered from the thought.

But all of a sudden Jimin was left in the air.

"W-what?!" Jimin looked down and saw Hoseok." Hoseok  what are you doing?"

"Were going to my room"

"What why?!"

"We got to put those socks to use don't we" Hoseok said licking his lips.

"Huh?!"

In that day alone they had seven rounds.

Yoongi :" this is why I never wore high knees socks again"

------------------------------------------------------I love high knee socks (つ✧ω✧)つ