chapter 5

Previously on chapter four

If yoongi didn't hated Jimin before then he does now and he will a way to get rid of him.

-continue with the chapter-

It's a week since Jimin moved in with his 'husbands' and everything between Hoseok and him seems to be fine. They get along so well and surprisingly they have things in common.

But Yoongi 😒

Jimin can't even look in his direction without pissing him off. Hoseok told Jimin not to pay him any mind and he will come around eventually but being given death glares everyday can make anyone feel unsafe.

It's morning and Jimin is making breakfast since he's now in charge of cooking.

Hoseok walks down in his suit and tie and entered the kitchen.

"Where you going?" Jimin asked

"Work I stayed away from it long enough and I'm pretty sure the works has piled up"

"So that means me and yoongi will be left alone"

"I'm sorry but he'll like you soon I promise" Hoseok said giving an encouraging smile

Which Jimin returned.

Yoongi works at home in his music lab. He is a producer after all he makes songs for his artist and himself so he gets to stay home must of the time.

"I almost forgot you going to the doctor to get a check up"

"What?! why"

"Nothing it's just my policy to make sure everyone is healthy that's all"

Hoseok's work behaviour is rubbing off at home again.

"Any way yoongi will be taking you"

"Are you sure about that can't I wait until you get a day off"

"No Jimin it's your health no matter how much you can't stand yoongi your health is important"

"Okay"

Hoseok smiled and kissed his forehead.

"You'll be fine" Hoseok said.

Jimin's ears and tail raised up. He loved how Hoseok treated him.

A car honk is heard indicating Hoseok needs to leave.

"The appointment is at one and please go okay bye"Hoseok said in a rush leaving through the front door.

"Bye" Jimin said with a small wave watching Hoseok leave the house.

Jimin finished making breakfast and ate by himself since yoongi doesn't wake up early in the mornings.

And afterwards he watched some TV.

Time passed and Jimin looked at the clock it said 11:30 so he decided to get ready.

He took a bath, found suitable clothes to wear and did his hair.

He looked at the clock it said 12:00. Jimin had to adventure in to a dangerous zone yoongi's bed room.

He opened the door and found him sleeping soundly.