special episode 6

Taehyung woke up in Jungkook's arms. He brought his hand up to Jungkook's face and rubbed it gently.

"Oh kookie you still look as cute as the day I married you"

Jungkook then suddenly  opened this eyes and frightening Taehyung.

"You were awake" taehyung said surprised.

"Repeat what you just said" jungkook commanded.

"What?" Taehyung said confused.

"Repeat what you just said please" jungkook begged.

"You still look as cute as the day I married you?" Taehyung repeated.

A huge smile grew on Jungkook's face displaying his bunny teeth.

"Taehyung you got your memories back!!!" Jungkook shouted.

"I did? Wait I did!!!!" Taehyung shouted as well.

Taehyung jumped into jungkook arms hugging him tightly. Jungkook retuned the hug enjoying the moment but then taehyung pushed him.

"Wait what's wrong?" Jungkook asked.

"I remember everything you said to me especially the part about Jimin" taehyung said angry.

"Wait taehyung I don't-" jungkook was cut off.

"Save it I hate you Jungkook!!!" Taehyung yelled running out of the room.

---------------------------------------------------------hello imaginary readers 😍 here are the answers to your questions.

Jimin : for WilArgueta " my kids are both hoseok and yoongi's children. Hueningkai and Taehyun being yoongi's while yeonjun and soobin being Hoseok's. And for beomgyu he's a mix of both"

Jimin: for @Alonelyjikookshipper "honestly I don't know how I got them either and yes their are the most precious beings in the world 🥰"

Jimin: for Layythepotato : "*blushing* thank you for saying I'm cute and if my mates allow it I would love to adopt you"