chapter 12

Previously on chapter 11

"Y-yoon-gi w-we need to stop" Jimin stuttered because of pleasure.

"Why"

"W-were g-going to end up doing it if we don't stop"

"So, what's wrong with that" yoongi said lefting Jimin while the younger wrapped his legs around him. "I love having sex with you"

-continue with the chapter-

Hoseok drives the work which is the ministry head office in downtown Seoul.

When he arrives he'll immediately enter a meeting with all the other ministers and the prime minister present.

This meeting will deal with the issue of the roads in the bad parts of Seoul. This problem leads police officers and medical professionals on time as such it's a big issue.

Hoseok walk in the halls of the head office and hears his best friend call him.

"Hoseok!" Namjoon screamed running towards him.

Hoseok laughs "aren't you band from running in here after your last incident"

"Come I only destroyed four windows, I didn't damage a car like last time" Namjoon pouted.

As you already know Namjoon is clumsy and him being a alpha hybrid bear doesn't help at all.

Namjoon may seem all tall and intimidating but he's just a big fluff ball and the minister of Crime and security.

"Any way let's go to the meeting before were late" Hoseok stated.

They walk untill they reached a big door with two people standing at each door.

"Welcome Kim Namjoon and Jung Hoseok" the two ladies said at the same time."the meeting shall commence shortly"

Namjoon and Hoseok bowed a little and entered the room. In their all the ministers are seated but the prime minister was still missing.

"Why hello their trouble markers" Lisa greeted.

"Hello Mrs Lisa " Hoseok said sitting beside her.

"Morning Mrs Lisa" Namjoon greeted sitting beside Hoseok.

Lisa minister of cultural development.