chapter 30

Previously on chapter 29

"For once your useful Hyungsik find out the relationship between Hoseok and these two people and I give you a reward" Yg said.

Hyungsik beamed up "I won't disappoint you" he said then left Yg headquarters.

-continue with the chapter-

Yoonminseok are at Jackson's office so Jimin can get a check up.

They go through the front door this time but to their surprise Mark (AN: which works as Jackson front desk nurse as well)
Isn't their to greet them.

"It it closed" Hoseok asked.

"I'm pretty sure we can read and the sign outside says open" yoongi says while looking at his phone.

"Yeah but where are they?" Hoseok said looking around.

Jimin's cat ears picked up a faint sound.

"Guys I hear something" Jimin stated while his ears twitched. "It's coming from there"

Jimin pointed at the door that marked employees only.

Yoongi decided to ignore the sign and walk in.

"Is he allowed to do that that?" Jimin asked Hoseok

"No but yoongi does what he wants" Hoseok answered following after yoongi.

The three followed the noise. It got louder and louder.

It sounded like moans. Any normal person would turn around but not Min Yoongi he precedes to follow the sound and it leads him to a door with Dr Jackson written on it.

"Ah ah ah Jackie there there!!!" That was the sound that came from the room.

"Umm yoongi I don't think it's a good idea to go in there" Jimin said trying to stop yoongi.

"It's a Dr's office whatever their doing in their better be doctor related" yoongi said with a cheeky smile.

"You well know that nothing doctor-ly (AN: if that's even a word) is going on in there" Hoseok said.

"We won't know unless we look" yoongi said as he opened the door.

When the door opens you could see Mark bouncing on his favourite sausage.(AN: I wanna puke) Mark and Jackson moaned and groaned loudly until they saw the three figure standing at the door.

Mark and Jackson both froze as they watched yoongi laugh and Jimin and Hoseok stand there embarrassed.

"B-by hahah a-all m-means c-continue" yoongi said trying to contain a laugh.

"YOONGI CLOSED THE DOOR!!!!!!" Mark yelled.

Yoongi immediately closed the door and burst out of laughter.

"Hahhahah *breathe* let's go wait in the waiting room hahhahah" yoongi said leaving both Jimin and Hoseok.

"Why is he like this?" Hoseok said shaking his head.

---------------------

After a couple minutes of waiting Mark comes out.

"The doctor is ready to see you now" Mark said face red as a tomato.

"Are you sure we don't want to walk into something that we're not supposed to see~" yoongi teased Mark.

"Fuck you yoongi" Mark cursed

"I think you already did that with Jackson so I'm good" yoongi continued to tease.

Mark was this close to punch yoongi when Hoseok interrupted their little fight.