s*xy time 1

Hoseok was preparing for the government party one days before the actual event because he wants things in 'order'.

"Wait a minute Jimin do you have a suit" Hoseok asked.

Jimin eyes widen indicating that he didn't.

"Really how can I forget that?" Hoseok said upset because now they will have to find a trailer to make a proper suit for Jimin.

"It's fine" yoongi said well dressed to go out.

" We're you going?" Jimin asked curiously.

"To the studio to put in the last finishing touches to the song" yoongi said putting his car keys in his pocket.

"You said not to worry why?!" Hoseok asked confused.

"Simple make Jimin wear one of my old suit that don't fit anymore I think it would be a perfect fit on him" yoongi stated walking to the front door.

"Your right I mean your not that much taller than him" Hoseok said immediately got glares from yoongi.

Yoongi leaves and they enter the walk-in closets which Jimin never been in before.

-wow- Jimin thought.

"How about you wear this" Hoseok said snapping Jimin out of his thoughts.

-uhh umm sure-

It was a plain black and white suit , which did not interest Jimin. He wanted to wear something cute with frills on it.

But the last he picked something like that he got embarrassed by people, he doesn't want to feel that way again.

Hoseok noticed Jimin's sad expression.

"Do you want to wear something else" he asked.

Jimin shaked his head while looking down. He wasn't a very good liar, he was like a open book , all of his emotions just showed on his face.

Hoseok took his chin and Lifted it up. He stared into Jimin's eyes.

"Why are you lying?" He asked in a sweet tone.

"I'm not" Jimin said trying to get his chin from Hoseok grasp.

Hoseok didn't like this, he clearly see that he wants something but he won't say. Hoseok knows Jimin is the type to not ask for anything. He's been here for two and half weeks and he hasn't asked for anything from him and yoongi.

"-sigh- hey Jimin"

Jimin looks up once he heard his name.

"Can you go over to wall their and stand with your legs apart" Hoseok asked confusing Jimin.

Jimin wondered why should he do that but did it anyway.

Hoseok went over their and got on his knees. "You can't be afraid to ask what you want"