Chapter two

I woke up in a bed, in a room, by myself. Didn't I fall asleep on the couch? Someone must have carried me. I looked around the room. On one wall was a desk with a new desktop, printer, a shelf above it holding about four sketchbooks, drawing supplies, sharpes, and everything else. A shelf above that held all the books I need for my homeschooling. Ugh school. On the opposite side of the room was a huge dresser with a large mirror. I smiled, this is awesome! There was a closet but it looked empty. I got out of bed, I am in pajamas what the fuck. I went into the bathroom, it was so much larger than my old one. There was actually a normal sink and shower. There was a cabinet. My makeup has already been organized. I laughed looking at it all. The cabinet was actually a all black bookshelf and all my hair stuff took two shelves and my makeup another two. There was only two empty.

I walked out of the bathroom after using it. I went into my bedroom. I opened a drawer. It only held my three pairs of pants. I grabbed my white distressed skinny jeans and then found my Sleeping With Sirens t-shirt. I took off my hello kitty pants. Hello Kitty, that's Ashley's favorite, maybe he changed me. I hope not. He is such a man whore. I finally finished getting dressed. I did my makeup. I decided to do it very bright, I used bright purple eyeliner on top and white on the water line. Bright blue and then a purple eyeshadow which went really well with the look. I added mascare due to the fact I don't have any fake eye lashes. I finished with that and did my hair straightening it and one last look before I went downstairs. I was supper happy I had my phone in my back pocket of my jeans. I got to the bottom of the stairs and ran into Jake.
"SORRY! you were in the fucking way!" I said as he turned around to face me.
"It's alright don't do it again." He said. I grinned. Oh My God! Andy made pancakes. I grabbed a plate and took some pancakes and a couple of pieces of bacon. I sat down next to CC at the table. We all ate and then got into the car to go to the mall. They all had on hoodies. I didn't but then again everyone only knows me as his adopted daughter nothing else. Even though it would be so cool to be in my own band.

I was looking at the merch.
"You are getting this and this. Oh and this, here take this to. Um and this." CC said handing me alot of bvb merch. I laughed and just handed it to Andy. We finished in Hot Topic about an hour later sorry but when you got five guys pointing stuff out and making you let them get it can take awhile.

We went into Spencers and I got a couple of new studded belts. I actually think Ashley had more fun in the store than I did. Then again if you know Ashley and have been to Spencer's you would understand. Jake pulled me away from the other guys. "So I know you like Jeffree Star and he is here. I thought you would love to meet him, and your makeup style matches his in more than one way." He said. I wanted to scream. "Your joking. Wait your serious!? Oh My God!" I said really loud. The other guys were taking my bags to the car. He lead me outside and to the back of the mall. Jeffree Star was standing there smiling, I screamed. He laughed and gave me a hug. "For the bitch who loves me have this as a present. You get it before it comes out, so you better fucking love it." Jeffree said. I smiled and took the bag. It was filled with all new makeup, some mac and the rest his new line of cosmetics. I was so happy I gave him huge hug. We all talked for awhile untill I got a text from dad saying we got to go. After exchanging phone numbers, Me and Jake walked back to the car to go home.

I got alot of new clothes.                                                                    

Two new pairs of black rippped up skinny jeans, a pair of bright blood shade of red ripped up skinny jeans, all white ripped skinny jeans, half black half red skinny jeans, all white skinny jeans but half has black strips going down the leg, two normal black skinny jeans, normal white,purple, blue, dark blue, red, green, camo, and grey skinny jeans.

I then got a Pierce The Veil tank top, t-shirt, necklaces and a couple of bracelets. Same for Motionless In White (miw), Sleeping With Sirens (sws), Falling In Reverse (fir), Escape The Fate (eft), Bring Me The Horizon (bmth), Asking Alexander (aa), Panic! At The Disco (patd), All Time Low (atl), Of Mice and Men (om&m), and Memphis May Fire (mmf). I had a tank top, t-shirt, necklaces, and a whole bunch of random bracelets. I also got a bunch of Black Veil Brides stuff because well you know. I got a whole outfit dedicated to Batman and one all Hello Kitty. I just fifnised puting all my new clothes up I was tired and wanted to sleep. I went into my bathroom and took my makeup off. I didn't bother changing out of my outfit instead I flopped onto the bed and fell asleep.