Chapter fourteen

Two weeks later

Scarlet's point of veiw

Abigail held my hand as we walked up to her brothers front door of his apartment.

I never met him before but she says he is really cool and my type of friend. She knocked and a minute later he opened the door. This guy looks like he can kill me, but at the same time really cool.

"Hey Texas! This is my girlfriend Scarlet." She said smiling and he pulled her into a hug. I smiled to. He had black hair long enough to cover his eyes, and piercing blue eyes like Abigail's even though she uses contacts. He must you use them two.

"Hey Scarlet. Come on inside you to." His voice was deep almost like dads.

We walked in. There was a guy sitting on the couch and was watching some movie. Wait he was watching Alice In Wonderland. I smiled.

"That's Jackson." Texas said. I smiled.

"If your smart don't get to close to him, I will talk to you later. I heard some things about you and I have a couple of questions." He whispered in my ear. Abigail gave us a suspicious look amd I suddenly felt really uncomfortable.

"Hey, umm.. do you have a bathroom I can use?" I asked looking around.

"Yea let me show you." Texas said. I nodded a little and followed him down the hallway.

"What questions. Tell me now." I said a bit harsh. He smirked and then chuckled.

"You know what. Ok tell you what tonight after you go home, sneak out around midnight. Meet me here. I think you would like to come. Don't worry I will get you something to wear. Now I am gonna go back so Abigail don't get suspicious. Don't tell anyone or it won't be pretty especially Abigail understand." Texas said in a dead serious tone. I nodded and closed the bathroom door.

What the fuck? What is he talking about? Great now I have questions that I want answered. I sighed. Maybe I could sneak out mean the guys don't go on tour for another three weeks. That gives me two weeks of being grounded and a lecture. I am not telling Abigail that's for sure. I can't, something about her brother makes me not want to. He will have something for me to wear? Ok. I had my comb boots on. I bent down and made sure my pocket knife was still there. It is, good. I never leave without anymore. I don't know why either. I just like having it with me.

I left the bathroom and went back to the living room. Abigail smiled and made me sit on her lap. Texas was sitting next to Jackson. He glanced at me and it almost sent a shiver down my spin. What the hell. I can't be scared of him. Could I?

That's it I am going tonight. I slightly nodded to Texas and he instantly smiled and then stood up. "Woul Abigail and Scarlet like to go to the mall. I am bored and I haven't seen you in awhile." I stood up for Abigail to stand. She nodded and we walked out the door.

---45 minutes later

We were in the food court eating and talking.

"We need to get you a new dress." Abigail said. I looked at her.

"Nah, not a huge dress fan." I replied and took a bit of the salad.

"Oh come on. I think you should get a dress. Unless you really don't want to get one." Abigail said and gave me puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." I sghed.

She jumped up took my food and threw it away. I was still eating but whatever. She then took off to a store. I walked with Texas beside me.

"The dress needs to be sexy, short, and that stuff. I don't care about footwear but it is a hike to get up to. Oh and makeup you need that done. I will do it when you show up. Also keep your mouth shut, unless I say so. I don't need you to be killed the first night. By the way, if you have some people stay behind to keep an eye on you. We will know and it won't be pretty. Now go pick a dress. It needs my approval though I will make a slight nod." He said.